Will Post my nightmare soon!

hang him on the highest tree u can find :argh:

If the law suit has been filed, the suit and the parties' names are a matter of public record. Your attorney should advise you against posting any details as the other side has access to these public forums. Their attorney may access this forum.

Bill , Trying to nfigure what happened. The truck you had at the OB GTG sept 08 had the TT fro animal house right? This was on stock internals? Then you blew the engine and he rebuilt it? What happened?

Last edited:
okay here's the story.
I was told I had to drive about 500 miles to break it in. I was driving normally and took a trip down to atlantic city. About 5 miles away truck started making strange sounds. I got to ac and it started making really bad sounds so I pulled into a parking lot and shut it down. I looked and lookedk but coulnt find any oil or anything. I immediately called him and he said not to start truck and to have it towed home. About 100 miles to tow it home. So the next day I had it towed and he said he would try and come to the house in about 3-4 days. 3-4 DAYS I SAID. I want to have it looked at it now. But he said he was TOO BUSY to come. Can you believe that TOO BUSY!!!!! After paying 16k TOO BUSY. So I called a member here and was given the name of a mechanic close to me. So I called him and he was at my house THAT NIGHT. We started it and turned it right off. He towed it to his shop the next day and took out the engine. Well I get a call saying to come down to the shop and bring a CAMERA. When I got there and saw the engine I was horrified. The parts that I paid for were subsituted with CHEAP knockoffs and all the machine work I paid for was NEVER done. The pictures that we took matched exactly was was taken when the engine originally blew. The TOP OF THE LINE parts werent installed and what WAS installed were cheap knockoffs. The engine oil was gray like grease. The whole engine is a freaken mess. The crappy pistons are gone, the crank is shot, the whole engine has to be machined. The rods are bent, the mains were never done. 4 of the engines head bolts were NEVER tightened. The head gaskets were REUSED!!! Can you believe that!!! The tranny is leaking. The list goes on and on and on.
The bottom line is: It took everything I had to pay for this build and now I am left with a blown motor, no money and a lawsuit.
Im sure im leaving a lot out, but I had a few drinks and am not myself right now. This truck was my baby and he took it away from me. Some will say its only a truck and at least i have my health. And you're probably right But to me it was the only enjoyment I had and am trying not to get sick over it.
Gotta go

I am really sorry to hear this, It is so sad to know that people can do this to others. I hope there is justice found some how.:dontknow: :( :mad:

Man that sucks. Funny thing I am in a hotel in AC reading this withmy truck downstairs... I paid 18 for top of the line build at Tator

Last edited:
And as far as posting anything, Im only telling the truth.
Other people have had similar problems and told their story too.
I just want others to know what a piece of shit this guy is.

Real sorry to hear about this. Things will take a bit of time, but you will get resolution.

Im sure I will in the end. It may take a little time, but as they say you can run but you cant hide

how could anybody do this to someone else with that much money being spent. some guys should have never opened up a shop.

bmako said:
okay here's the story.
I was told I had to drive about 500 miles to break it in. I was driving normally and took a trip down to atlantic city. About 5 miles away truck started making strange sounds. I got to ac and it started making really bad sounds so I pulled into a parking lot and shut it down. I looked and lookedk but coulnt find any oil or anything. I immediately called him and he said not to start truck and to have it towed home. About 100 miles to tow it home. So the next day I had it towed and he said he would try and come to the house in about 3-4 days. 3-4 DAYS I SAID. I want to have it looked at it now. But he said he was TOO BUSY to come. Can you believe that TOO BUSY!!!!! After paying 16k TOO BUSY. So I called a member here and was given the name of a mechanic close to me. So I called him and he was at my house THAT NIGHT. We started it and turned it right off. He towed it to his shop the next day and took out the engine. Well I get a call saying to come down to the shop and bring a CAMERA. When I got there and saw the engine I was horrified. The parts that I paid for were subsituted with CHEAP knockoffs and all the machine work I paid for was NEVER done. The pictures that we took matched exactly was was taken when the engine originally blew. The TOP OF THE LINE parts werent installed and what WAS installed were cheap knockoffs. The engine oil was gray like grease. The whole engine is a freaken mess. The crappy pistons are gone, the crank is shot, the whole engine has to be machined. The rods are bent, the mains were never done. 4 of the engines head bolts were NEVER tightened. The head gaskets were REUSED!!! Can you believe that!!! The tranny is leaking. The list goes on and on and on.
The bottom line is: It took everything I had to pay for this build and now I am left with a blown motor, no money and a lawsuit.
Im sure im leaving a lot out, but I had a few drinks and am not myself right now. This truck was my baby and he took it away from me. Some will say its only a truck and at least i have my health. And you're probably right But to me it was the only enjoyment I had and am trying not to get sick over it.
Gotta go

This just really sucks....I wish I had a million dollar answer....but, I got nothing.:( I hope you catch this dirty scumbag!!!!

Bill was this the guy that was the OB GTG? He also was from Jersey and was talking to me about working my truck..

Steve-- The guy at Orchard Beach was from Modern Performance. He is a stand-up guy and was there for B-Mako the next day and made sure that Mako documented the use of crap parts with photos. I have had a lot of work done by Modern Performance (as have FREDV) and he's always done a great job and been fair to us.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back