Willow Springs Jan 5 2013 Pictures By Cherry Performance

I doubt a factory forced induction viper will ever be made, at least with the v10. If they stick with the v10 I'd guess the next one will be smaller displacment with direct injection and a much higher compression ratio(around 11.5:1)

Ralph was hinting that that might be an option later and at the very least make it that the factory certified shops like soon to be if not already SPT performance. These shops would have a stable platform to build from.

Last edited:
some fine piece of machinery over there...:drool::rock::drool:

Sounds like a lot of good things happened...... 2013, will be a Good Year for the Members of the Viper Truck Club of America

Hopefully Jerry will tell us about his conversation with Ralph, looks intense

Great pics!
Nice to meet you and Ron yesterday.
Ben

Yes, that and the green '99 GTS.
Just got the truck last month and very happy with it.
Thanks.

Thanks Ben. Please make yourself home here. I will be posting up the interview with Ralph in the near future. What kind of mods are on your Yellow Fever?

Thanks Brad and Viperjeff.
So far I have a SCT tune by Torrie and Magnaflow exhaust with deleted secondary cats. I also plastidipped my emblems black and plan on doing the wheels too.

If it's something that you would like to do, would love to get both your Vipers on "The Registry"

Sure, what do I do?
Also, do you know why it says "You got a Hemi?" under my user name? How do I remove that?
Thanks

Sure, what do I do?
Also, do you know why it says "You got a Hemi?" under my user name? How do I remove that?
Thanks

Yes, just post 7 more times and that "You got a Hemi" is gone.

Email me a picture of your Viper and Viper Truck and a picture of the VIN tag on the door and I'll get you Registered

Email is [email protected]

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back