Willow update:

GREAT NEWS TIM....:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

I truly believe in my heart that she will bee fine....:) :)

Give WILLOW a big huge from all of us....:knuddel: :knuddel:

Stefan....:smokin: :coffee:

SRT-10 OF SWEDEN said:
GREAT NEWS TIM....:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

I truly believe in my heart that she will bee fine....:) :)

Give WILLOW a big huge from all of us....:knuddel: :knuddel:

Stefan....:smokin: :coffee:

One huge, comin' up, bro.....Thanks.

T

Silent D said:
One huge, comin' up, bro.....Thanks.

T

You are welcome brother......:)

Their is something else coming your way next week...:dontknow: :dontknow: :) :)

Stefan...:coffee: :smokin:

SRT-10 OF SWEDEN said:
You are welcome brother......:)

Their is something else coming your way next week...:dontknow: :dontknow: :) :)

Stefan...:coffee: :smokin:

Something will certainly come back in return, bro...Those were fkn great....

Thanks.....

D

GySgt USMC said:
Silent D,

My father had pancreatitus almost four years ago and he was only given a 20% chance of survival but the stubborn bastard pulled out of it. :)

My thoughts and prayers are with you, Brother. Let me know if there is anything at all that I can do.
I have an incurable disease :D

GySgt USMC said:
Silent D,

My father had pancreatitus almost four years ago and he was only given a 20% chance of survival but the stubborn bastard pulled out of it. :)

My thoughts and prayers are with you, Brother. Let me know if there is anything at all that I can do.

Thanks Gunny,

She's really improving well....Your offer is mighty generous, brother....

God bless you and yours......Semper Fi

Django

Update us? :dontknow:

How's the forum's favorite Aussie Dog doing these days?

Willow has been diagnosed with an infectious bowel syndrome.....

....at least I believe that's the name of it........

As long as she's on meds, she's great. Her biliruben is under control but some of her other numbers are still under treatment with prednisone and other meds...

She is alert, well and very enthusiastic....like most Aussies... So, for the most part she's great and things are back to normal. But they did shave about half of her fur off (tummy, and sides about 1/2 way up) these are just now beginning to cover her (thankfully) pink skin....... she looks really funny from the side......I'll be glad when all that fur grows out....

Your request for info really warms my heart, bro...... All you folks have been really great in your support while Willow was really sick. It does bring tears to my eyes (in thankfulness of your generosity).... Wait here comes Willow now........ (1 sec)... Thanks

She came over to my desk to ask for a Hall's honey lemon cough drop...she loves 'em...... and I love all of you've for being so caring about Will's well being.....

No horseshit, the heart of this place is like no other....

You rock................!!

Django

Last edited:
Silent D said:
Willow has been diagnosed with an infectious bowel syndrome.....

....at least I believe that's the name of it........

As long as she's on meds, she's great. Her biliruben is under control but some of her other numbers are still under treatment with prednisone... One pill every other day.....

She is alert, well and very enthusiastic....like most Aussies... So, for the most part she's great and things are back to normal. But they did shave about half of her fur off (tummy, and sides about 1/2 way up) these are just now beginning to cover her (thankfully) pink skin....... she looks really funny from the side......I'll be glad when all that fur grows out....

Your request for info really warms my heart, bro...... All you folks have been really great in your support while Willow was really sick. It does bring tears to my eyes (in thankfulness of your generosity).... Wait here comes Willow now........ (1 sec)... Thanks

She came over to my desk to ask for a Hall's honey lemon cough drop...she loves 'em...... and I love all of you've for being so caring about Will's well being.....

No horseshit, the heart of this place is like no other....

You rock................!!

Django

I've never heard of that. . .:dontknow: :eek:

Glad to hear tou've got her biliruben levels back where they need to be. Atleast its treatable, thats a good thing.

Willow seems to have an amazing heart and a wonderful drive to overcome. You guys must treat her like royalty! :rock: As you should. Poor Willow, I hope her fur grows back too, I bet it is a site though.

Don't mention it man. I just knew we hadn't hear any news in a while, and I hadn't seen you speak of her. I think anyone that has a family pet can sympathize. I know I can. I love being greeted as I walk in the door everyday. Hell, I just scraped the last bit of food together on my plate and Savannah came running. Its like code for "here's the last few bites, come and get it". I don't make a habit of feeding her excessive amounts table food, but she loves the variety. Your tears humble me bro.

Haha!! Thats to funny! I never heard of a dog wanting one of those. Mine loves Peanut Butter. Its funny to watch her eat it too.

We all care about ya, and Willow man. :rock:

Hey Tim,

Glad to see things are going well. It is amazing how much a part of the family an animal can be.

Good morning brother Tim...

Glad to hear that Willow is doing fine...:dancing: :dancing: It warms my heart my friend....:dancing: :star:

Please send our love to her.....:love:

Stefan...:coffee:

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back