Willow update:

glad to hear willow is still fighting the battle of life Tim...:) Its these days now that we should cherish because we do not know what tomarrow will bring

FerrariTruck said:
glad to hear willow is still fighting the battle of life Tim...:) Its these days now that we should cherish because we do not know what tomarrow will bring

Every day is a gift and could be yer last...... Make it worth it........

Moon somebody................:p

Django

stayin current with updates Timbo..keep them coming.

Silent D said:
Every day is a gift and could be yer last...... Make it worth it........

Moon somebody................:p

Django
That sounds like a plan :rock: :D Im gonna moon someone tomorrow :eek:

It's too bad that the 'lil girl is still sick...... But, I am glad she is on the road to recovery. She's a fighter.... just like her Pop. :rock: God bless her, and her parents. :)

At least she'll never catch cold. :dontknow: :D (and her breath smells lemony-fresh! :p )

Silverback said:
Uh Jake, they lick their own butts.;) :D

I've never, EVER seen Willow lick her butt..........or anything down there....

Maybe she only does it when we're sleeping... But, I doubt it.

Lynette and I have trained her not to do that.... Besides, her butt's cleaner than most humans. I mean, hell.... she's an inside dog and we run a very tight ship around here..... Not so much as a fuggin' spoon in the sink....

That pooch gets a baby wipe after she pees, poops etc......

That's the brand-spankinest clean dog on the fuggin' planet.....

I dare say there's humans whose bungs aren't as clean......Cheryl Crow, for example....

Django

Silent D said:
I dare say there's humans whose bungs aren't as clean......Cheryl Crow, for example....

Django

or boy george :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sharpi

Sharpimage said:
or boy george :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sharpi

If you recall:

Cheryl Crow is the dimwit who says (that) NOBODY should ever use more than 1 square of toilet paper to wipe their ass........

News Flash: That chick must have an extremely funky stench-cloud surrounding her....

Some body get some gloves on and check under her fingernails for Gawd sake.......:mad: :eek:

D

Silent D said:
If you recall:

Cheryl Crow is the dimwit who says (that) NOBODY should ever use more than 1 square of toilet paper to wipe their ass........

News Flash: That chick must have an extremely funky stench-cloud surrounding her....

Some body get some gloves on and check under her fingernails for Gawd sake.......:mad: :eek:

D

This goes back to what I have said in the past.

Who the hell cares what celebraties do or say? I personally could care less if she licks her own butt.

UPDATE:

Just found out that Willow must have surgery (again) on her back legs.... She started limping the other day and when she got x-rayed they found a deterioration in one of the tissues connecting the bones and muscles around the knee.

She goes into surgery tomorrow morning at 8am......

God bless her....... The kid's been through alot in her life....

Thanks for the love and prayers....

D

Attachments

• IMG_2777.JPG
    IMG_2777.JPG
    31.9 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
My dogs Howard & Newman say "Good luck Willow and hope you have a quick recovery. Hope the surgery's not too ruff".

Good luck to Willow and the family Tim... Never even saw this thread or not that I can remember.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back