Wing or not to Wing

LordofChaos

Reaction score
so all, can you do me a favor a post a couple different pics of your truck whether it has a wing or not. gotta decide if the wing will stay, or go bye bye!

say a side profile and a front/side angle shot?

Thanks!

What year truck do you have? Mine is an 04, and I've cursed my wing on the truck a few times when I needed to load something back there, but yet it mysteriously remains on the truck............. makes me grin too, when I look at it..

We will make the following assumptions
1: you will not load your bed with anything large enough to require removal of the wing
2: you don't mind having your truck look like some ricer car wannabe racer straight outa the fast & the furious
3: you understand that the wing probably has little if any effect on your truck(with regards to any downforce)

Personally, for me it's a practical matter... the wing just prohibits me from using the bed of my truck... If I didn't want to use the bed, I woulda simply kept my porsche.. If I ever get a trailer (which is an inevitibility) the wing will most likely go back on (simply because I'm too lazy to fill the holes and clean up the cover)... it just wouldn't be... practical :p

p.s.
I'm too embarrassed to post pics of my qc (because of the stickers and lack of any mods) but you can be rest assured it currently has no wing on it as well :)

Last edited:
Ah yes to wing or not to wing, that is the question. A subject that we as a World Wide family have breached many times. In fact if you do a search you will see a couple polls taken ;) That is an option located in the blue bar just above the Red one. :D In a final analysis we have determined that those " Few " that have removed the Wing are really leaning strongly to being in the realm of Super Ghey :D If you wanted a Hemi then you should have purchased one. We have also found that those that chose to remove it are 85.7 % less likely to ever get laid by a female and that they generally have rather small penises :D So the choice is yours my friend :p

TheSickness said:
Ah yes to wing or not to wing, that is the question. A subject that we as a World Wide family have breached many times. In fact if you do a search you will see a couple polls taken ;) That is an option located in the blue bar just above the Red one. :D In a final analysis we have determined that those " Few " that have removed the Wing are really leaning strongly to being in the realm of Super Ghey :D If you wanted a Hemi then you should have purchased one. We have also found that those that chose to remove it are 85.7 % less likely to ever get laid by a female and that they generally have rather small penises :D So the choice is yours my friend :p

So 2 wings increases your chances with the opposite sex?

I had to remove my wing to take it to the body shop to save money on labor..I know Im cheap but when I did remove it there are a few paint blemishes and chips that the wing covers up. Not sure if anyone else had this problem, but if so i suppose removing the wing requires some painting/deatiling

Nowwhat said:
TRUCKS DO NOT HAVE WINGS.....
The fearless one man Army of Wingless Homo's speaks :rock: :rock: Your quest has indeed failed miserably :D All 14 of you are in the minority and research has shown if you own a silver truck you are 5 times more likely to shed the wing in favor of dangly dice and curb feelers :D You are right though trucks do not have wings....But super high performance trucks do...Besides yours is silver and much slower then everyone else's :D

ya mine is the same way. it is scrached bad under the wing. i thought i someone was saying that it was under warrenty

An SRT without a wing is like da wimmins dat don't give da BJ....neither has any real value

:D

Keep it on bro :rock:

let's name a few cars that have wings:
the impreza subaru wrx sti: nice car (if you don't mind ricer)
the mitsubishi lancer evolution: a nicer car (if you don't mind ricer)
hmmm you're in good company... with the ricers :p

oh wait you say... what about some sports cars ok i'll name a few
porshce 997?? hmmm no wing there
ferrari spider? dang still no wing
chevrolet corevette? DAMN NO WING!!

and if i wanted a wing on my truck i'd buy a daytona:p

heck most nascars don't even have wings... they have those foils things... that no air passes under... (it's ALL for downforce)..

Hey ya gotta admit it's a hell of allot better looking than the wannabe super bee wing they put on the Daytona's.....

Whattabout the 69 Plymouth Superbird? Or the 70 Dodge Daytona?

And blame Dodge back in 66 for the first use of a spoiler, the 66 Chargers had issues with the ass end lifting off the tarmac at oh bout 175mph, they actually lifted off and left marks on the track when they came back down, they added the lil spoiler and that solved the lifting....

Last edited:
Hey ya gotta admit it's a hell of allot better looking than the wannabe super bee wing they put on the Daytona's
Get facts straight they never put a wing on a Superbee.
Yeah I have a Daytona and yes it still has the big wing on it.

tidnab said:
let's name a few cars that have wings:
the impreza subaru wrx sti: nice car (if you don't mind ricer)
the mitsubishi lancer evolution: a nicer car (if you don't mind ricer)
hmmm you're in good company... with the ricers :p

oh wait you say... what about some sports cars ok i'll name a few
porshce 997?? hmmm no wing there
ferrari spider? dang still no wing
chevrolet corevette? DAMN NO WING!!

and if i wanted a wing on my truck i'd buy a daytona:p

heck most nascars don't even have wings... they have those foils things... that no air passes under... (it's ALL for downforce)..

well said....:D

If one wing is good...then

WING.jpg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back