Wing or not to Wing

LordofChaos said:
aight yall... notice i was asking for pictures?? i didnt ask for a debate or anything lmfao.

i saw the debates, i didnt however see a lot of pictures posted.

thats what i want to see! post your winged or NON winged (spoiler, whatever you want to call it) truck.

i wouldnt use it for a truck anyways... i have another truck for that.

Hows this pic. It has all possibilities!:D

My wife's 6-speed ricer with a WING.
My 2000 WS6 6-speed Conv. with a SPOILER. (sold it :( )
My 70 GMC Pro-Street without a WING or SPOILER.

VA VIPERAM said:

here's some logic

accords are cool:
the logic:
accords have wings
wings are cool
therefore cars or trucks must have wings to be cool.

if you want to be cool like a honda accord driver you must keep your wing on...

damn I'm just not cool :p

VA VIPERAM said:

Do you have more picks of your '70.....love that ride.....

Nowwhat said:
Do you have more picks of your '70.....love that ride.....

It's best viewed from a distance. It's been "temporarily" put together now for 12 years. I had planned to fit everything together and then disassemble it to finish it the right way. Unfortunately, when I got it running, it was too fun to drive. Then I got into boating and . . . . . . . :(

Here's a few up close and somewhat ugly pics.
I tried to upload an mp3 sound file of it idling, but it said invalid file.:dontknow:

thanks for the pics guys, keep em comin!

i personally am not a big fan of em, but the trucks seem to look with/out the spoiler, so its a tough decision!

plans are to drop it, put some smaller/lighter wheels/tires

Nowwhat said:
TRUCKS DO NOT HAVE WINGS.....

Gotta disagree!!:D :p

nascardodgeram1500zs5.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I've been thinking about re-designing the wing mount to make it easily removable. I normally don't use this one as a truck, but I work 35 miles from home and drive it once or twice a week. The other day I happened to be in the SRT when I decided to pick up a new table saw. It would have been nice to not have to pick it up over the wing. I didn't really feel like fooling with the nut-driver in the parking lot.

Anyone else experimented with wing mounts?

Same concept as bolting the doors shut. You can still get in through the window but it's a PITA. But you could tell people it makes it like a race truck!
NO GOOFY WING THAT SCREAMS I'm! 16 YEARS OLD SEE THE COOL THINGEE I GOT AT AUTO ZONE!
I love rice though!
If your penis was small and you had to have a wing the Daytona style at least looks the part.

mine ended up coming with the tonnue wing cover and i think it looks pretty good

QClikeKW said:
Same concept as bolting the doors shut. You can still get in through the window but it's a PITA. But you could tell people it makes it like a race truck!
NO GOOFY WING THAT SCREAMS I'm! 16 YEARS OLD SEE THE COOL THINGEE I GOT AT AUTO ZONE!
I love rice though!
If your penis was small and you had to have a wing the Daytona style at least looks the part.

Damn man, that's kinda harsh, no? For the record, I have a big dick and a Daytona wing.

QClikeKW said:
QUOTE]

Hey, I'll bolt one to my HOOD if it will make me 16 again!:D :D :D

Texas Yellow Fever said:
Damn man, that's kinda harsh, no? For the record, I have a big dick and a Daytona wing.

Most of the people that I work with would say I'm a big,...no, make that a gigantic prick.:eek: :D :p

And I really don't care.:D :)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back