With Thanksgiving so close "The Turkey cooking Thread"

Stinker said:
screw all this cooking crap, jsut go to bojangles:D
They have the best damn breakfast biscuits:D

Deep frying is the best.....hell so good I even do it outside of Thanksgiving!:rock:

Stinker said:
we need to have a BoJangles GTG:D

ROTFLMAO!

Fried is the way to go! Anyone around Warner Robins on Thanksgiving, stop in for some Fried Turkey!

So whats the verdict? Fried, slow roasted, smoked???????????????:dontknow: :dontknow:

thewelshm

Black1 said:
Got any tips on a recipe/rub on the loin? :eek: :confused: :dontknow: I have been charged with doing the family meal this year. :eek: :D

To me a tenderloin is ruined if you spice it up. All I do is after I pull it out of the oven to rest, I put some steak butter on it. That's it for me.

That reminds me, I need to whip up some steak butter.

I should mention that steak butter also makes some great scrambled eggs.:)

Silverback said:
To me a tenderloin is ruined if you spice it up. All I do is after I pull it out of the oven to rest, I put some steak butter on it. That's it for me.

That reminds me, I need to whip up some steak butter.

I should mention that steak butter also makes some great scrambled eggs.:)

Good point....

..... Got any ideas for Pork Tenderloin? (The "jury" is still out on what "we" want ;) :rolleyes: )

Black1 said:
Good point....

..... Got any ideas for Pork Tenderloin? (The "jury" is still out on what "we" want ;) :rolleyes: )

For pork tenderloins, I marinate them in teryaki (or however the hell it's spelt).

And don't over cook it. It can be a little pink (not raw) in the center.

Black1 said:
Got any tips on a recipe/rub on the loin? :eek: :confused: :dontknow: I have been charged with doing the family meal this year. :eek: :D

Soak it over night in merlot wine with a couple garlic cloves. Nice tender and juicy...:rock:

Best turkey... inject with texas pete and deep fry.

I live on the coast so I'm also steaming a bunch of oysters for snacking on during football and cooking/drinking.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back