wonder how many srt-10 are left on the road?

I went to the flashlight drags yesterday in PA and met a fella with a red 2004RCfrom MD and another guy with a 2005 black rcfrom PA. I raced the guy with the black rc and he whooped my ass. I'm not good with lights...

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
hopefully not this year big ol buddy:rock:

You guys have to remember how small Holland is, and how big the US is:D Im guilty too I got to come to the next one.

thewelshm

I'd venture to say that half of the '04s are still on the road.

So, my guess of the '04s is about 6-700....

It is only an edumacated guess....... :dontknow:

D

TNVIPER said:
I havent passed one in 6 months....far as I know mine is the only one left..:dontknow: :p
At least we know you can count to ONE :D :rock: :rock: :rock:

FastSRT19 said:
And me too :)

I'm still in Jersey too. I have seen 2 or 3 down in my area, 1 silver one at a dealership and a red one at another, and 1 nightrunner one on the road with dealer plates.

yea that black night runner has 76,000 miles on it and they still want 25g's and they are daily driving it. i think dz motors has it.

SRT/10-AMSTERDAM said:
Lots of SRT-10 trucks are shipped overseas to europe (Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, UK, France, Italy, Sweden and more) as well
so you guys lose alot of SRT trucks in the USA :aetsch: :D

Some pics of our Dutch GTG's :rock: :rock:

The English contingent were there too.. well just me actually :p

s53.jpg

s12.jpg

s18.jpg

srt63.jpg

srt14.jpg

srt90.jpg

srt79.jpg

and the english contingent were there as well, well just me actually :p

Tha
Hemiroid04 said:
yea that black night runner has 76,000 miles on it and they still want 25g's and they are daily driving it. i think dz motors has it.
That thing is a piece of shit i went and looked at it. . Its like a mile from my house in rahway at DZ 78k on it they wanted 26500 all rims curbed bed and tail gate looks like he hauled rocks dents scratches. Really a shame being there is only 200 made

REPOMAN1 said:
Tha
That thing is a piece of shit i went and looked at it. . Its like a mile from my house in rahway at DZ 78k on it they wanted 26500 all rims curbed bed and tail gate looks like he hauled rocks dents scratches. Really a shame being there is only 200 made

Who would do this!!??? SAD DAY:mad:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back