Wondering what a 10 looks like w/a topper?

Listen if you have a disability or something I can certainly understand it but for your average run of the mill guy no sidesteps and no cap...geez :eek:

Chuck B said:
Hey, to each there own but frankly I'd go so far as to say having the V10 in a QC is wrong as well. Then again the first mod I did was remove the wing. Call me a misguided purest. :eek: :rock:

A misguided purest,NO,narrow minded YES,but I can't help that !! So only CERTAIN people should be able to enjoy the SRT10 ??Well,all I can say is I bought my QC so not only "I" could enjoy it,but I could also take my FAMILY with me wherever WE choose to go !!! Another consideration was a physical handicap that wouldn't let me fully enjoy the RC with the constant shifting!! And with the amount of driving I (WE) do in my QC,it makes more sense than what your spouting off !!! I've got 53,000mi of PURE enjoyment on my truck !!! It does not sit in my garage and pretend to be a beauty queen,it is USED and as some on here will probably agree with you,ABUSED !!! But it is done all over the state,and out of state too !!! Oh well,I guess everyone has an opinion,and as someone on this site has stated,SAY WHAT YOU FEEL,'CAUSE THOSE THAT MIND,DON'T MATTER,AND THOSE THAT MATTER DON'T MIND !!!And again I say,HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY !!:D :D

Looks waaaay better than what 1tallsrt 'says' he did to his truck...:puke:

6pakattack said:
A misguided purest,NO,narrow minded YES,but I can't help that !! So only CERTAIN people should be able to enjoy the SRT10 ??Well,all I can say is I bought my QC so not only "I" could enjoy it,but I could also take my FAMILY with me wherever WE choose to go !!! Another consideration was a physical handicap that wouldn't let me fully enjoy the RC with the constant shifting!! And with the amount of driving I (WE) do in my QC,it makes more sense than what your spouting off !!! I've got 53,000mi of PURE enjoyment on my truck !!! It does not sit in my garage and pretend to be a beauty queen,it is USED and as some on here will probably agree with you,ABUSED !!! But it is done all over the state,and out of state too !!! Oh well,I guess everyone has an opinion,and as someone on this site has stated,SAY WHAT YOU FEEL,'CAUSE THOSE THAT MIND,DON'T MATTER,AND THOSE THAT MATTER DON'T MIND !!!And again I say,HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY !!:D :D

Thought that looked kind of familiar.;) :D :rock:

Amen Dennis...:rock:
6pakattack said:

I just ordered a topper for my truck. I need to haul the dogs up to the cottage for the summer, and a topper is the only way. Got a ARE color matched for my 06 qc for 950.

peterr.jpg

Quick

Well we are almost done with my wheelchair accesible Hemi Ram, so you wouldnt need a topper and that crane thing. We lowered the floor and we will have an option of a suicide or gullwing door for the entry way. This hopefully will be our new business, performance wheelchair accessible vehicles. We are shooting for the truck to be done by the Mopar Nationals, and if I can sell it for a good price I am buying an SRT-10 and making that our shop truck to show people what we can do!

Here is a photoshop version of what it will be like when its done. For the Nationals it will only b in primer, but if I keep it, it will have the custom paint.

Attachments

• CPVHEMI.jpg
    CPVHEMI.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 39
I don't think it looks bad actually...just not for me. If it served a purpose that I could use, then I would probably have one...

that's not funny

MYTRAM said:
Here ya go, just seen this on Ebay.:confused: Sure takes the sport look away, not to mention all the rest of the awesomeness these trucks have. Looks okay from behind, but not from any other angle. Just looks like any other truck on the road that someone put srt badges on.

Oops, forgot the link.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&sspagename=ADME%3AB%3ASS%3AUS%3A1&viewitem=&item=330139285780

Okay we need to find this guy and bisch slap him..That's just wrong. Ford lwb's are for campers.

Perry

one wird

6pakattack said:
WHY ??? I've seen the Yellow Fever truck w/Topper,and I've got to say it is a most ingenious way to enjoy our truck with restricted mobility issues !!! The topper raises up,the lift swings your wheelchair out and around for you,and the most important thing of all,you get to enjoy the thing you love so much !!!I can personally see myself in the same situation in the future,and if all it takes is to equip the truck that way for my satisfaction,then you're going to be seeing the 2nd Yellow Fever with the Topper running around !!! What is WRONG,is how a number of people slammed the idea of an "SRT10 with a Topper" until they got an explanation of the reasoning behind it,then there was a lot of back peddling !!!I think it's called DARE TO BE DIFFERENT !!OK,I'm done,have a wonderful day !!!:D

minivan

'nuff said

Quick- that Euro-truck with the topper looks decent.

Speed Racer said:
minivan

'nuff said
GHEY ALARM!
:D
You'll only catch me in a minivan if it says "Girls Gone Wild Crew" on the side.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back