Would you trade?!

Jfireboy1

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well as some of you know I put my qc up for sale and havent had any real interested parties. I took my truck over to Doug Levin Motorsports to have some tuning done after I took it to the races last Friday and Doug has offered me to trade for a 99 rt that has some mods done to it. The car has 27000 mls on it and recently had the whole interior color changed from tan to black by dlm. As you know my truck has considerable mods done to it and only has 1300k miles. Can anyone give me their imput on weather this is a wise trade? Also the gts has about 30k in upgrades or mods which includes 7k exhaust, 6k rims, upgrades brakes and rotors, and not sure what else exactly in the motor.

Its probably an even trade, if is a GTS

not sure if in this market either is worth $50k, the viper should be more marketable. IS the viper a GTS or RT/10...a 99 RT/10 with that mileage and 30k worth of mods is probably selling around $40k or so.

No pics to post yet as the car is still getting the work done to it

The market is just bad, all the high dollar vipers are sitting. stock 99 GTS's are going as low as $35k with under 30k miles

Keep the truck Joe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Gotta go with NO also...

Well Steve it looks like you are gonna be my b_ _ ch since it looks like Im gonna be keepin her. Especially since the Dr's are gonna be coming!!!! Oh yeah! Did i say 15lbs!!!! :D :D :D

Jfireboy1 said:
Well Steve it looks like you are gonna be my b_ _ ch since it looks like Im gonna be keepin her. Especially since the Dr's are gonna be coming!!!! Oh yeah! Did i say 15lbs!!!! :D :D :D
Come on now. Keep it at 10lbs. You better get the gauges and stop screwin' around. Does Stinker know you're running that thing without an A/F gauge, fuel pressure gauge or boost gauge? Haha, he does now.:aetsch: And, fine bitch, I'll run you with your 15lbs. You could barely get the DR's to hook with 10lbs. This should be fun. :D

SANTEEN said:
Come on now. Keep it at 10lbs. You better get the gauges and stop screwin' around. Does Stinker know you're running that thing without an A/F gauge, fuel pressure gauge or boost gauge? This should be fun. :D
:motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :secruity: :secruity:

looks like you made up your mind already, but the rt10 don't have real windows, or was that the first gen, and the roof's look funny, so it's basically a sunny day driver...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back