would you trade?

would you trade your 10 for a JGC SRT8?

• Total voters
If you "think" your going to regret it in a couple months, then your not ready to sell. Hold on to your truck.

In my case, the only time I regret selling is when I have to run to Lowes or Home Depot. That regret I will get over.

i don't think i'll regret selling the truck...

but i don't want to buy another car/truck i'll regret...

i'm pretty sure i'm gonna buy my old '67 c10 back that i got married in, too... so i can make a HD run if i need;)

oh, yeah.... that was just one example...

there's TONS out there for low-mid 30's with s/c's on them running LOWWW 11's...

that black one is SHARP, tho, larry...

mod for mod, a jeep srt will stomp on a ram srt-10 all day.

they can be caught on a roll tho :D

here's another one;)

2006 srt8 jeep 40,000miles
no dents or scratches
new motor has roughly 5,000 miles on it.
car put down 541 WHP on 10 PSI. with the new pulley put on it should be making 560whp now

ZEX 125 Shot, SgtStanko/Mondello Signature Series Stage II Heads,6.1L Manley Pistons K1 Rods, PWR 224 cam, Kooks Headers & Highflow Cats,paxton supercharger, Mopar Cat-Back, " SgtStanko Ported Intake Manifold, NGK Iridium Plugs, Blue Top Solenoids, Edge Converter, BWoody Sway Links,180 T-Stat, BT Catch Can,road magnet springsToyo Proxie S/T's 275/315, AEM dual wideband gauges TH motorsports gauge pod 80 LBS injectors.. tuned by mr norms garage in chicago

the nitrous kit is all hooked up however hasnt been sprayed. it will need to be tuned on C16 to spray it. The current motor has never seen ntirous.
The fuel system is a complete stainless line kit with aeromotive fuel regulators rails and A1000 fuel pump all good for 1000 HP
Theres over $20,000 in mods. im asking 33,000 OBO

I trade my 10 for the JGC srt8 when ever I want,
The truth is in dry weather and for driving fun the 10 (RC) has the edge.
From a dig, stop light to stop light and for city driving, in all weather the jeep,
plus the change with 08 is worth the extra $$$

yeah... lol... i'll need a few more years to have a garage that actually has more cars in it than i can drive in a week;)

My wife has the Garage :mad:, I have my cars Parked (hidden):rock: all over town and there is always one or two in the shop.
At the moment my brown Buick is getting the radio sorted out. During the restoration they bojanked the wiring to the antenna etc. etc. etc.
Dash had to come off and getting parts for mid 70's cars is a chore:(, I spend way two much time on evilbay.
Anyways I digress, the Jeep is kick ass up to 60 mph, it's a giggle to beat many "super cars" to the next light in the rain.

Last edited:
Can you own both? Is your truck paid for, then maybe you can keep the truck buy a good used Jeep SRT. And if finances get tight then sell one. It may be alot of iron for one person but is some cool iron.:rock:

The '10 is my 3rd SRT experience. And I have driven several more, including GC's. The 6.1 is a great engine. And the GC is a sweet vehicle, even bone stock. But an SRT8 is not an SRT10. I promise that you will miss the torque. The SRT8's are fast at WOT. But during normal part throttle driving, you will know you are driving a stout, high winding small block, as opposed to a 500ci monster. And for what it's worth, my RC gets the exact same millage as my MSRT8.

The 6.4 is a totally different animal.

Pretty sure you mentioned a Viper car in one of your posts. Now that's an option worth considering!

i have driven the GC's, so i know exactly how they feel...

and steve... STFU...

there's a GC with 150 shot on lousy tires that runs 7.5's on a hot day...

it'd be close with a 150 shot on the truck...

to answer the question of owning both... the truck is not paid for ... but will be next year... i hope...

my wife has a jgc now, but i'll probably just keep it and throw some bfg's on it and a safari rack and go play in the mud with it...

wanting something different is no question... WHAT to get... that's where i'm torn in a buncha directions...

All day, new JGC SRT8. This truck is a money pit. I'm getting a Ford diesel when I clear this issue up on my credit.

i'll also add that this is about "one toy at a time" until i am in a position to throw $100 bills out the window...

alisha and i have agreed to this since we got married, and i think it's not only smart (at the moment) but doesn't have my yard full'a shit, either;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back