would you trade?

would you trade your 10 for a JGC SRT8?

• Total voters
RAMDUDE said:
No your wrong.

yes the 6 speed is a fun factor, and you forget I own a srt-10 :confused::confused:

Just saying, next big jeep meet, bring your trucks down then ????

them boys are running low 10's and 9's now. again what streetable srt-10 ram is doing this ?????????????

NONE.

I'm not hating on my own truck, but I do think outside the box a little bit.

No. Ur wrong. U said mod for mod. Stock for stock, a 10 will walk a jeep by half s second with a good driver and DR's (to level the playing field, AWD jeep) Again, slap a 150 shot on both and the 10 still has the advantage. After that, yes the jeep will begin to pull away, due to traction issues with our trucks. I own a 300 srt8 and I've raced a few basic bolt on Jeeps. They're mid to low 13 second trucks. Now start slapping power adders on them and they turn into beasts!!

No. Ur wrong. U said mod for mod. Stock for stock, a 10 will walk a jeep by half s second with a good driver and DR's (to level the playing field, AWD jeep) Again, slap a 150 shot on both and the 10 still has the advantage. After that, yes the jeep will begin to pull away, due to traction issues with our trucks. I own a 300 srt8 and I've raced a few basic bolt on Jeeps. They're mid to low 13 second trucks. Now start slapping power adders on them and they turn into beasts!!

stock for stock, the 1/4 times are almost the same.

DR's are not a oem item for these trucks, so you can't use them in saying that.

I would say they are about equal bone stock.

I know your not really looking at cars but the new Camaro ZL1 is said to be coming out of the box at 580hp. And don't forget the 2nd Gen Cadillac V they are no slouch either. If you sell your truck you might as well go big.:D

I know your not really looking at cars but the new Camaro ZL1 is said to be coming out of the box at 580hp. And don't forget the 2nd Gen Cadillac V they are no slouch either. If you sell your truck you might as well go big.:D

this fool ain't gonna buy or trade for nada.....

you don't know...

i've been a gm fan for a long time... i just hate the interior of the new camaros... it's childish...

and if i were to get a V, it would be a genI with a lingenfelter blower... faster, cheaper, and i like that style better...

RAMDUDE said:
No your wrong.

yes the 6 speed is a fun factor, and you forget I own a srt-10 :confused::confused:

Just saying, next big jeep meet, bring your trucks down then ????

them boys are running low 10's and 9's now. again what streetable srt-10 ram is doing this ?????????????

NONE.

I'm not hating on my own truck, but I do think outside the box a little bit.

I hope this one is stock. That looks like a 14 second pass. It's gotta be the vehicle. How hard is it to launch an all wheel drive jeep on a prepped track? Don't take much skills.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ah9ZTN-hc2o&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]
Hope this one is stock too. 14.5?
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhZj2Hl1T_Y&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]
Now this one I'll give some credit. But come on, mod for mod, a RC will destroy it. Hell, we got a 6000lb QC with a stock motor and a 150 shot, only a half second behind him. This ones got a 7.0 built motor, with a Vortech, putting down 720 wheel and he can't get into the 10's. Bobby's putting down 680 with his Paxton and weighs 6000lbs, and is right behind him.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITscZJIBg-U&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]
Here's one that ran a 12.09 on a 125 shot and then claims he ran an 11.94 on a 150 shot. Shit, we got Trainman running 11.8's on motor.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7StVK61bUE&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

Do you kind of get my point? Yeah the jeeps are badass. But there not that much better, until you get into the SERIOUS horsepower numbers. Yeah, ur gonna find a 9 second jeep. So. For the most part, they ain't that much faster and they don't have to deal with traction issues that we do. Just sayin

RAMDUDE said:
stock for stock, the 1/4 times are almost the same.

DR's are not a oem item for these trucks, so you can't use them in saying that.

I would say they are about equal bone stock.

Okay. Take away the DR's. Hell switch the six speed for a QC. Mid 14's?!?!?! Come on dude. That's pathetic.

Where are these jeeps running at, CO or something. my friend ran a 13.0 with a B-woody intake. so a 14.5 is kinda odd to see.

I am not going to argue, cause there is not a single srt ram that can hang with the world record jeep.

under 1100 HP on a 2WD dyno. could be off by a slight bit, but not much once you factor in the drivetrain loss with AWD.

This jeep is 100% streetable. I have met him in person a few times. trust me like I said.

mod for mod, the truck will loose.

viperhauler said:
please find the slowest jeeps on youtube and post them to your advantage...

you're an idiot...

and my new vortech jeep is gonna be sick fast.... if i get it;)

Actually asshat, those were the first to that I grabbed. Wasn't even looking for the slowest, but those two just came first. That same 720 whp jeep, ran mid 11's with an s-trim Vortech and a 6.1. We got mid 11 sec trucks in stock motor and a 150 shot. So yeah, a Vortech jeep would be badass, but sick fast. Nope.
If you don't know shit, don't talk about ass. Just sayin. ;)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8lkANO8HE8]Worlds fastest SRT8 jeep by L.P.M - YouTube[/ame]

there ya go. show me any srt-10 RAM that can do this pass. i'll post faster times give me a min.

RAMDUDE said:
Where are these jeeps running at, CO or something. my friend ran a 13.0 with a B-woody intake. so a 14.5 is kinda odd to see.

I am not going to argue, cause there is not a single srt ram that can hang with the world record jeep.

under 1100 HP on a 2WD dyno. could be off by a slight bit, but not much once you factor in the drivetrain loss with AWD.

This jeep is 100% streetable. I have met him in person a few times. trust me like I said.

mod for mod, the truck will loose.

Ur friend is lying to ya, if he's telling you that he's only got an intake and running 13.0's. They run mid 13's here all day long here with basic bolt-ons. That's at sea level, with a very good prepped track.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXY_RibGSEg&NR=1]SRT8 jeep 9.65 Pass by L.P.M - YouTube[/ame]

Please listen to the words. DAILY DRIVER.

Like I said mod for mod a srt-10 will get put to shame. Am I still wrong ????????????

Oh and other members have met this guy, at a jeep GTG they just didnt know it.

Actually asshat, those were the first to that I grabbed. Wasn't even looking for the slowest, but those two just came first. That same 720 whp jeep, ran mid 11's with an s-trim Vortech and a 6.1. We got mid 11 sec trucks in stock motor and a 150 shot. So yeah, a Vortech jeep would be badass, but sick fast. Nope.
If you don't know shit, don't talk about ass. Just sayin. ;)

STFU and cry about your fishies...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back