would you trade?

would you trade your 10 for a JGC SRT8?

• Total voters
Ur friend is lying to ya, if he's telling you that he's only got an intake and running 13.0's. They run mid 13's here all day long here with basic bolt-ons. That's at sea level, with a very good prepped track.

Bro, I was there. I have it on video somewhere.

I'm not trying to start a war, but he is one of my best friends. cool day at the track.

RAMDUDE said:
Where are these jeeps running at, CO or something. my friend ran a 13.0 with a B-woody intake. so a 14.5 is kinda odd to see.

I am not going to argue, cause there is not a single srt ram that can hang with the world record jeep.

under 1100 HP on a 2WD dyno. could be off by a slight bit, but not much once you factor in the drivetrain loss with AWD.

This jeep is 100% streetable. I have met him in person a few times. trust me like I said.

mod for mod, the truck will loose.

I never claimed we could hang with the fastest jeep. That's not what u originally said. You said mod for mod. And I agreed with u, once u get into the serious power arena. But in the basic bolt-on and simple power adder area, easily equal.

Dan, When I have my big cookout. I am going to try my best. to get him down here and let you see it in person. He will even take you for a ride.

along with other fast jeeps.

Like I have said, I own a srt ram, I love it like no other. I'm just trying to help dan with something he asked.

Nothing personal against anyone.

RAMDUDE said:
Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXY_RibGSEg&NR=1

Please listen to the words. DAILY DRIVER.

Like I said mod for mod a srt-10 will get put to shame. Am I still wrong ????????????

Oh and other members have met this guy, at a jeep GTG they just didnt know it.

Dude, ur an idiot. U said mod for mod. Read what ur saying. I can show u an SRT10 QC, yes i said a QC with a stock motor and 150 shot running 11.5's. And yes there's probably a jeep, with very similar mods, running very close to that. But destroying that? Nope? Now that's just basic bolt-ons and a 150 shot. Now, don't go get a video of a jeep with a built stroker and a 150 shot, running 10.8's.

man it's no biggie...

i see them here a time or two... i know what they run here, and i know what mine runs, i've had my truck truck for 4 and a half years, and i've driven several (albeit stock) jgc srt's... i know how they feel...

just bsin' to see what other people thought...

still haven't made up my mind...

viperhauler said:
ok, so now they're equal... which is it:aetsch:

Didn't say equal. Said easily equal, which would mean that I believe we're a bit better. To a certain point and then YES, the jeeps will easy walk away from us. Is that better. Or should I type it in a different language. You two, don't get it mixed up. I love the SRT8's, that's why I own one. They're quick, but they ain't all that. And yes, I can talk. Cuz again, I own both. But to make it like they are light years ahead of a 10, that's just plain ignorant.

Anyway. Good night ladies. U know I love u both. Muah!!!

Never would I have thought to see anyone on this site trashing another SRT (except the 4 :) ). I do not see the point in comparing the 2 as they are nothing alike. Lets keep the rivalry with Ford's and Chevy's not in the SRT family.

Never would I have thought to see anyone on this site trashing another SRT (except the 4 :) ). I do not see the point in comparing the 2 as they are nothing alike. Lets keep the rivalry with Ford's and Chevy's not in the SRT family.

Lol, is this thread still going. Never trashed the Jeep. Just thought it was ignorant, to make seem like the 8 was light years ahead in performance. Like I said before, I own an SRT8 and I love it. But it aint no 10 and it never will be at that elite level.

Lol, is this thread still going. Never trashed the Jeep. Just thought it was ignorant, to make seem like the 8 was light years ahead in performance. Like I said before, I own an SRT8 and I love it. But it aint no 10 and it never will be at that elite level.

No not to you but it is to others. Any of you guys in the 9's yet?

LOL@elite level..why because it has a Viper engine?? You guys crack me up..

LOL@elite level..why because it has a Viper engine?? You guys crack me up..

Who brought this asshat in here?
The very first 2 vids are Bandimere in Colorado with a DA of like 5500 so that is why they are 14.5s or whatever. Bring them to sea level and those 14.5s turn into 13's magically;)
I agree I love my 10 and wouldn't swap for much else, but if I did it would be a JGC SRT8 or 300SRT8 or even a Chally SRT8.
Know what's real messed up? I have been a GM guy for over 30 sumthin years and never cared for Dodges and now I kinda have love for em'. Just don't think I could part with the Black Beauty:eek:
blackedoutwheels.jpg

blackedoutwheels2.jpg

I have not been on here for a while and does anyone know how Mickey is doing?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back