Wrecked 2005 YF QC For Sale

SrtBrad

Michel Productions
Reaction score
I just spoke with the owner "Rich" who owns an 05 YF QC that was wrecked. There are a lot of good salvagable parts left on the truck. I would love to buy the truck and sell off parts but the only thing I'm interested in is the engine. Maybe as a collective effort from forum members we can purchase this truck. The interior, engine, engine bay acc, transmission, rear end, and misc parts are still good. Rich's bottom line is 10K. Rich will register as a new member and chime in on this to answer any questions. Lets start a list of interested members who want parts and how much they can contribute towards the truck.

1. SrtBrad............................Engine.............$3000.00

Are the front seats of the QC same as the RC?..Are the door panels the same?..I might be interested in the interior..how many miles are on the truck and do you know the condition of the interior?

TNVIPER said:
Are the front seats of the QC same as the RC?..Are the door panels the same?..I might be interested in the interior..how many miles are on the truck and do you know the condition of the interior?

The owner of the truck "Rich" should chime in shortly.

if you can figure out how to mount both engines in there, you can be in the 10's easilly!

TNVIPER said:
the seats are power on driver and passanger sides,and the door panels are diffrent.:rock:

The seats would also have yellow stitching which might not be too desirable for other color 10's.

Hey there, the interiour is pretty nice. No food, smoke(Well, a lil Tire Smoke)no drinks were allowed in the truck. There is some loose glas in it now, needs to be vacumed at this time. Yellow Fever Destroyer #324-500

Yellow Fever Destroyer said:
Hey there, the interiour is pretty nice. No food, smoke(Well, a lil Tire Smoke)no drinks were allowed in the truck. There is some loose glas in it now, needs to be vacumed at this time. Yellow Fever Destroyer #324-500

Welcome to the RBC. Hopefully we can get a few members together to take the truck off your hands.

Yellow Fever Destroyer said:
I can email pics of b4 and after the crash. I do have pics with the box still on th truck. Box had 2 be removed in order to air up the tires.

If you have a photobucket account just load up the pics to photobucket and paste the link of the pics on this thread.

BTW did the wing survive?

i am the one who asked about the parts on ebay. i hope we may be able to work something out

SrtBrad said:
Stanimal you in on a group buy?
depends on how much $$ we are talkin. and the parts i want. i dont think i want the rear, its probably bent. so all i want is the front brakes and left spindle. possably the seats

Stanimal said:
depends on how much $$ we are talkin. and the parts i want. i dont think i want the rear, its probably bent. so all i want is the front brakes and left spindle. possably the seats

Come up with a number for the parts you want. If we're lucky enough to get a group buy going and win we can always adjust the numbers accordingly.

I'm interested in the rear bumper fascia and driver's side rear cladding. (If they're good pieces. :) ) And possibly one set of chrome "SRT-10" emblems. I'd like to see about the last 1' to 2' of tailpipes.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back