Wrecked 2005 YF QC For Sale

No mods. The exhaust has a slight bend, over the axle. The rear end looks good, rear facia is junk. Front end parts all look good, brakes were serviced @ dealer 10,000 miles ago due to sqeeeeeeling. Most cladding survived. 1-715-635-7611

Visors are nice. I would really like to see my SRT live on!!!! I am willing to part it out if it doesn't sell on ebay. I did get a message from a guy with a frame and box from a 2004 Ram 1500 and he wants $1500.00 unfortunatly he live in PA.

The highlighted piece is junk? I just need to use a small piece of it, the section over the tailpipes. I need the just tailpipes also. (Doing a dual rear exit mod so the exhaust exits on the both sides of the truck instead of just the passenger side.)

bc06_3.jpg

I also need the driver's side rearmost cladding. The piece between the Driver's Rear Wheel, and Rear Bumper.

bc06_3-2.jpg

Thanks Rich, let me know a price please! :rock:

There is less than 2 hours on the auction. If Rich does not get his 10K reserve then we need to put a list together of parts we need and how much we are willing to pay for them. If we have enough members that need something then Rich said he would let it go for 10K. Lets get the list started.

SrtBrad (engine)......................3 - 4 K
Stanimal ?
Whitesnake?
RozSRT?
Mutt?
AwdIsuzu?

How old are the tires? What brand are they? I might be interested in the rims and tires if the tires are in good shape. But I am down on the list.

amtrucker22 said:
How old are the tires? What brand are they? I might be interested in the rims and tires if the tires are in good shape. But I am down on the list.

Not sure of the brand of tires but I know they are thrashed. Out of the 4 wheels Rich said 3 are scratched but not bent and the fourth is OK. Maybe Rich will chime in on this.

Yellow Fever Destroyer said:
I am here, I really want Roz to have the bumper piece as I wanted to do the samething with the exhaust.

If you can't get your reserve and I can't come up with enough members to equal 10K then I would suggest parting it out yourself.

Updated list:

Stanimal- rear, front susp, cluster and seats. 1k maybe a lil more depending on how straight susp is.
Whitesnake?
RozSRT?
Mutt?
AwdIsuzu?
Amtrucker22?
IamThePoolBoy?

Last edited:
Yellow Fever Destroyer said:
I am here, I really want Roz to have the bumper piece as I wanted to do the samething with the exhaust.

Thanks Rich! :rock:

Just let me know what you want for the bumper piece, and the tips, and the piece of cladding I am needing . . .

Thanks again my friend. :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Roz-SRT said:
Thanks Rich! :rock:

Just let me know what you want for the bumper piece, and the tips, and the piece of cladding I am needing . . .

Thanks again my friend. :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Roz are you interested in the group buy or private deal with Rich?

SrtBrad said:
Roz are you interested in the group buy or private deal with Rich?

Whichever works best. . . :dontknow:

Obviously if it helps the group buy, then very much so.

If he doesn't get the amount he want's, I'll contact him privately about the parts if he decides to part it out. . :)

I just don't know what they're worth. . . :confused:

Roz-SRT said:
Whichever works best. . . :dontknow:

Obviously if it helps the group buy, then very much so.

If he doesn't get the amount he want's, I'll contact him privately about the parts if he decides to part it out. . :)

I just don't know what they're worth. . . :confused:

I don't either. Chances are with enough time we can make this group buy work however I don't know how long Rich is willing to wait before he trades the truck for a giant chopper(Refer to the other YF thread).

Updated list:

Stanimal- rear, front susp, cluster and seats. 1k maybe a lil more depending on how straight susp is.
Whitesnake?
RozSRT - Rear Fascia, Tail Pipes, and R/R Cladding - Name Price.
Mutt?
AwdIsuzu?
Amtrucker22?
IamThePoolBoy?

Total - $3k to $5k, maybe a lil more? :)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back