Wrecked the 10

IH8CHVYS

Supporting Member
Reaction score
:( Saturday morning i was in an accident.............everyone was ok thats all that really matters, but now i am wondering how i should handle things with the insurance company. It bent the drivers side frame rail pretty bad and with the other damage i am sure it will be totalled. I have numerous mods done to the truck and i know i am gonna take a big hit on it i would just like to try and get as much back out of it as i can.

If anyone could send some helpfull info my way i would really appreciate it.
Thanks
Ernie

The truck is at the the towing company that hauled it away and these were the best pics i could get at the time.

droid087.jpg

sorry to hear & see:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

whats the insurance folks have to say?????:dontknow::dontknow::dontknow::dontknow:

I would remove all the mods that I could,the insurance company will not pay any more because of mods.

ZCx said:
whats the insurance folks have to say?????

As of this morning they are saying more than likely it will be totalled but they want to go get it from the current location and take it to one of there yards. So i think i am gonna go up this afternoon and get as much stuff of it as i can(i guess that is what i should do)

Dammit Ernie, will you take 50.00 mo. for the rearend???
Glad you guys are OK damned sorry to see it wrecked.

BTW I have a complete rear end we can put under there!!!

damm bro - i am glad to hear everyone was ok, what happen ????

FATJACK said:
Dammit Ernie, will you take 50.00 mo. for the rearend???
Glad you guys are OK damned sorry to see it wrecked.

BTW I have a complete rear end we can put under there!!!

That is one thing i need to get off there, i'll have to see what i can do! What would you want for the spare rear that you have?

Shit.. Sorry to see this.. Hope it all gets worked out with the ins co. Lots of trucks for sale at good prices. May end up being a blessing since no one was hurt.

Earnie, jsut glad you and mary are ok buddy:rock:

or at least thats what you are telling us right;)
so yuns better be ok:mad:

on the truck ask them straight what you can jsut buy it back for, see if they will do that, if not strip it;)

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
Earnie, jsut glad you and mary are ok buddy:rock:

or at least thats what you are telling us right;)
so yuns better be ok:mad:

on the truck ask them straight what you can jsut buy it back for, see if they will do that, if not strip it;)
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

get it out of the towing companies yard ASAP have it towed to your house start taking mods off then have insurance come get it the longer it stays at tow yard #1 storage fees add up daily#2 the more stuff will come up missing off truck I'm glad everyone was OK I guess you really hate chevy now lol

IH8CHVYS said:
That is one thing i need to get off there, i'll have to see what i can do! What would you want for the spare rear that you have?
Nuttin Honey, same deal you gave Mark, if you need it its yours!!:rock:

FATJACK said:
Nuttin Honey, same deal you gave Mark, if you need it its yours!!:rock:

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

LET USE KNOW WHAT THE BUY BACK IS, AND MAYBE WE CAN HELP YOU MAKE SOME EXTRA CASH ON IT.

yup mhave them tow it to your house and stall the adjuster as long as you can ,,,and if no one wants that rearend ill buy it ;) hell if i get my stuff from stink man before the insurace guy shows up ill drive down and we can swap them out lol

Last edited:
That just sucks to know we won't see that beast make another pass down the strip. That was one violent truck, went down the track!!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back