Wrecked the 10

STRIP IT!!!!! The insurance will pay the same either way!!!

Earnie you def need to get it to your house, at this point and time they do not own the truck you still own the truck so at this point you can do with it what you want, have it towed to your house until they decide or you decide what you wnat to do iwth it

damn bro that sux, i didn't even get to make it up to dawsonville to see it yet. let me know what you get off there and maybe we can work something out. sorry to see such a bad ass truck lost that way though, glad everyone was okay.

IH8CHVYS said:
:( Saturday morning i was in an accident.............everyone was ok thats all that really matters, but now i am wondering how i should handle things with the insurance company. It bent the drivers side frame rail pretty bad and with the other damage i am sure it will be totalled. I have numerous mods done to the truck and i know i am gonna take a big hit on it i would just like to try and get as much back out of it as i can.

If anyone could send some helpfull info my way i would really appreciate it.
Thanks
Ernie

The truck is at the the towing company that hauled it away and these were the best pics i could get at the time.

droid087.jpg
That sucks, but everyone was ok, thats all that REALLY matters.
Easy to say, but it's the truth.

damn Ernie, thats sux big time. hate to see it happen to that clean a truck. glad everyone is ok. like they said get it taken to your place and start dissassembly.

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
Earnie you def need to get it to your house, at this point and time they do not own the truck you still own the truck so at this point you can do with it what you want, have it towed to your house until they decide or you decide what you wnat to do iwth it

+++++++++1 If that truck goes to a yard things will be missing... Its still yours. Tow it to your house and make the insurance come to you so you can remove all your extras.

Hey, some guy was trying to sell a frame a while back. If you want to move it over, you could, then just slowly buy a fender, hood, bumper, hell someone would probably donate a stock light to ya...

Everyone is rt! Should have towed it straight to ur house! Get it out of the tow yard! All they will do is steal stuff off of it and say that's how they got it and then charge like a mother for storage! Sorry go hear that! Suks!!!!

Sorry to hear and Glad your ok,

And I think the VTCOA thanks you for helping the SRT Ram go up in value just a hair .. ... Now if we can only get about 5000 more of them to crash we'll be in the money lol

Sorry about the truck Ernie, but glad you're OK. The Insurance company will probably work with you, Geico did with me. They waited till I could get home and take out my mods before they took possesion of the truck. You still own it till you sign it over to them. You'll probably get reimbursed if you have to pay the storage, but not for having it towed to your house.
Good luck and rest in peace to one bad ass truck.

Sorry Ernie, happy to see no one is hurt

I'm just glad you and the miss'is aren't hurt. I'm not liking the pictures bro. Tony is making much sense about geting her back to your place before things go missing. And like eddie said, start the disassembly. Don't let the expensive stuff like the rear end go like that.

It's only property..... Hopefully insurance will set it right...better'n ever....

Glad no one was injured.....

I thank God.....

D

Damn brotha im sorry to hear about your truck, it was just a beast down the track...santeen hit the nail on the head with that one....but that's how it will be remember a lightning killer! Glad to see your ok... .now you need to look for a C.E like my pop's :)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back