WTB complete two piece driveshaft assembly

phxpoolguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking to start selling my auto parts, need the two piece driveshaft so I can pull the one piece I had made for truck.

6 speed swapping it

Rick, doesn't Scott's truck have a one piece driveshaft, despite the swap? :dontknow:

YES ANOTHER QC 6 SPEED, your guna love it, this is how quad cabs should of came factory

Not selling truck, no way I see that happening, :D. Gonna do a GM swap or the six speed, haven't decided yet.

I am in CO, prob closer than most. I have a stock 2 piece from my 06 QC that is out of the truck. I am the market for a one piece. I assume that 05/06 QC drive shafts are set-up are the same but don't quote me on that. How much does your one piece weigh? I take it this is set-up for a 48re? I only ask because I don't know what you have or haven't done to your truck. Maybe we can work a deal.

Got any pics?

2013-03-20_18-49-54_68_zps5fc4fde6.jpg

Looking to start selling my auto parts, need the two piece driveshaft so I can pull the one piece I had made for truck.

I'm actually going to pull it off this weekend so I'll take some pics and post them. I have another member interested in tranny and converter so he has first dibs. If not, I'll post up all it has done to it.

I'm actually going to pull it off this weekend so I'll take some pics and post them. I have another member interested in tranny and converter so he has first dibs. If not, I'll post up all it has done to it.

Copy that!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back