WTB Smoked Headlight Covers?

Carlwalski

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not sure if this is the appropriate section as it's hardly a "performance mod" lol
None of the other sections seemed correct so mods, sorry if it's in the wrong place, feel free to move it.

Now, my question, where could one find/buy smoked/black headlight covers for a 2006 SRT10 Dodge Ram?? :dontknow: Doing searches here and on Google (thus far) has found zilch, nadda, nothing. I have them on my Jeep and for a black vehicle they just make it more stealth which is definitely my style. So if anyone knows where I can buy some please let me know. I plan to spray the rear taillights with Nite Spray from VHT, 3 or 4 coats.

Thanks,
Carl

ViperTruck001.jpg

Carlwalski said:
Not sure if this is the appropriate section as it's hardly a "performance mod" lol
None of the other sections seemed correct so mods, sorry if it's in the wrong place, feel free to move it.

Now, my question, where could one find/buy smoked/black headlight covers for a 2006 SRT10 Dodge Ram?? :dontknow: Doing searches here and on Google (thus far) has found zilch, nadda, nothing. I have them on my Jeep and for a black vehicle they just make it more stealth which is definitely my style. So if anyone knows where I can buy some please let me know. I plan to spray the rear taillights with Nite Spray from VHT, 3 or 4 coats.

Thanks,
Carl

That is what I used and on the 3rd brake light,they come out pretty good

Yup, they are awesome, best part is the lights still work and function around 95% as per normal, I think I used 3 coats on the Jeep, that was plenty enough. Looks sharp my man. Any idea on the topic at hand? Headlight covers?

Cheers,
Carl

yea I should found the 02-05, are you looking for the nightrunner type? or just the covers

Carl,

I don't think tinted covers are available for the 06 model.

Looks like VHT is going to be your friend. :)

Thanks guys, that sucks lol. Oh well, guess I'll leave them as is.
I'm very happy with the Night Runner headlights, just wanted the chance at least to have it blacked out.

Cheers,
Carl

Hey guys, still looking (kind of bored lol) and found these:
http://www.car-stuff.com/carparts/dodgeram150020042006ventshadev153744337013.html

What do you think? I've emailed Ventshade/Lunds to see if they do fit 2006. They list them for it but we all know that doesn't necessarily mean they WILL fit. I like these styles, have them on my Jeeps, nice and stealth and very easy to remove. Anyone seen or used the ones above?

Cheers,
Carl

I can now get a ton of differnt covers including jsut about all brands, even some precut style of the 17 mil chip cover, will try and see this evening if i can find a few, and get a few pics, gonna be out most of the day tho, so will be later this evening

Thanks guys. :) Hey Tony, are the ones you're looking at or perhaps thinking of the 3M style or the ones that "clip" into place via existing factory nooks & crannies? I'm after the removable ones myself, others may be interested in either or though. They say "06" but I can't think of any places on the 06 headlight area they could easily slide into, my truck isn't here to have a proper look at the moment. I'm after smoked ones of course. :D If you find them Tony and I can see them, we may as well add them to my existing order!! :) :) :)

Z man where did you buy those taillights? I see them on ebay for $100 and on a google site for $300. why the difference?

Z-man got them from me, they are the recon lights, dont think you will ever find those for $100:D
they are knockoffs on ebay for that tho, but the real deal recons are I think in the $280 or less range from me, they retail for $300, them boys dont give much discount but there product is absolutly top notch bro:rock:

let me know what the cost is and I will order them from you. 2005 qc.
do they come smoked. I think that would look good on my red truck.
let me know.

Hey Stinker,any luck on the clip on headlight covers? I was lookin for some that clip on and look simular to the NR's kind of,U know what I mean??LOL

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back