WTB Smoked Headlight Covers?

Carl,

Buy a couple of spray cans of VHT Night Shade, and hit the headlights with one or two coats (til you get your desired smokyness :D) then wet sand them with 2000 grit and polish out with 3M rubbing compound and buff out with a Mother's Power Ball. For less than $30 bucks you'll have some nice smoked headlights

LitemUp said:
Carl,

Buy a couple of spray cans of VHT Night Shade, and hit the headlights with one or two coats (til you get your desired smokyness :D) then wet sand them with 2000 grit and polish out with 3M rubbing compound and buff out with a Mother's Power Ball. For less than $30 bucks you'll have some nice smoked headlights
Thanks brother, I'm familiar with VHT Nite Side spray and have used it on a few of my cars before, great product. I will be doing the rear taillights with 2 or 3 solid coats. I will also do the headlights BUT only the amber indicator strip, it stands out too much on the 06 model. I just like the full blacked out headlight look and the clip on covers are the only thing that can do it. I have them on my Jeep and have had them on the last couple of Jeeps, they rock - real stealth looking. Thanks all the same. :) I've even thought about buying something close to the 06 shape, more than likely brand-x and trim it a bit to fit. :eek:

Jeep4.jpg

Jeep5.jpg

Jeep_0__2_.jpg

I got a few options for everyone , all of the abo e, beeen swamped lately so tookt he day off, will get back on it tommorrow,

oh and Bmako, did I ever return your PM?

if not man , hit me and let me know

Back