WTF did this person do to this truck!

WOW!! That is the one word that about sums that truck up, and not in a good way.

I really don't see anything wrong with the trucks color

Harley Davidson edition :)

I have seen much worse and at least the quality of the paint work looks good. Nothing paint can't fix.

I don't mind it, but I don't care for the pin stripes. And he could have paint matched the calipers to match. But that's just my .2€

Yea if he went all out on paint he shoulda done the interior in black and orange az well

I've thought about two toning mine. But, I wouldn't have chosen his color and I wouldn't use the skirt line as my separation point. I would use silver as my top color and the separation point would be in a similar spot to the Moab edition Rams. I had an MSRT8 done that way and it looked great.

Maybe he ran out of $$$ and couldn't afford repainting the whole truck orange? Two tone is not my cup of tea but if the owner (or new owner) is happy with it -- have fun.

Looks good to me except for the pinstripes. I would have painted the rims and center caps black to, would have painted a fine orange lined circle on them, close to the tires and would have got rid of all the chrome. What would have been nice is to find some of the orange back inside like on the radio bezel and something small on the door panels (i should have to peek at mine to find out what exactly) For the rest i like it. Could be very nice on a mineral grey to. :) Combination of grey and orange is softer to the eye.
Unfortunately my company colors are three kinds of blue. :(

I'm gonna say he's a Harley Davidson guy who wanted it to look like a F350 HD truck or something? I've seen alot worse out there but this one is still pretty ugly!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back