WTF did this person do to this truck!

well this was interesting went from how the truck i bought looks ugly to talking about vw. cars are cars and any enthusiast should know that. i ahve seen platny of honda that will smoke most v8s if done right. its all about supporting the car world how you wish and if thats buying dodge than do it :)

I bought my car cause i liked it thats it, not really for who made it. as im sure others have aswell :) my dad is also a die hard mopar fan, but he even realizes that other cars are still awesome :)

Did you buy it from the eBay listing?

i love all cars!!!...just some more than others!!...its the fucktards i hate!!!...ramadude turned out to be a pretty cool guy!!!..plus he looks really cute in that vdub!!!

well this was interesting went from how the truck i bought looks ugly to talking about other
Few good threads start out that way. And staying on topic is way over-rated! :D

i love all cars!!!...just some more than others!!...its the fucktards i hate!!!...ramadude turned out to be a pretty cool guy!!!..plus he looks really cute in the tub!!!
Um Paul? I think you may have just shared a little too much... :D

no i did not viper jeff, i bought it from a local dealership here in missouri. it was purchased from gallery motor cars in ballwin, missouri.

So now that that ebay add had the vin anyway i could possibly get some info from you there viperjeff?

no i did not viper jeff, i bought it from a local dealership here in missouri. it was purchased from gallery motor cars in ballwin, missouri.

So now that that ebay add had the vin anyway i could possibly get some info from you there viperjeff?

If you google your vin number, some really good pictures come up, FYI.

well this was interesting went from how the truck i bought looks ugly to talking about vw. cars are cars and any enthusiast should know that. i ahve seen platny of honda that will smoke most v8s if done right. its all about supporting the car world how you wish and if thats buying dodge than do it :)

I bought my car cause i liked it thats it, not really for who made it. as im sure others have aswell :) my dad is also a die hard mopar fan, but he even realizes that other cars are still awesome :)

I'm glad you're still smiling after reading this thread. You are completely right! As long as you like it, that's all that matters. :D

Oh Look!! A Squirrel!!

Always willing to share what I have

Last edited:
Itd be cool if you were hauling a Harley Davidson……but…..youre not….so...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back