WTF did this person do to this truck!

No......the simple thing that was messed up was getting rid of a srt10 and buying grannies VEE DUB.....Out of a job yet?...if not just keep buying forien cars!!!....

Look ****face don't worry about me or what I spend the money I work for on.

To bad again you look stupid, cause the truck you drive was built in MEXICO.

Again you look stupid. It's Foreign, Not forien.

Ok there Mopar or no car man lol. get a life chump

VDubba dubba :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

The Dodge Ram SRT-10, the performance version of the pickup with the 8.3L V-10 that powers the Dodge Viper, will be assembled at Chrysler Group’s Saltillo, Mexico, plant, confirms Tom LaSorda, executive vice president-manufacturing. Dodge Ram SRT-10 Saltillo, which formerly assembled only light-duty Rams, took over production of the heavy-duties for the ’03 model year with the closing of the Lago Alberto, Mexico, plant in 2002. LaSorda says the three plants that make Dodge ...

And some new rams are still built in mexico & MI. So does that make these Fore-In also lol

It does not matter where a car is produced...the profit still goes overseas if its a forien company.....next time ill dumb it down a lil for ya!!!!......

It does not matter where a car is produced...the profit still goes overseas if its a forien company.....next time ill dumb it down a lil for ya!!!!......

Thats really cool.

But again don't worry about what I buy with my money.

Thinking of getting the wife a VW CC also :D:D:D

383531_365133753569876_1831946733_n.jpg

There she is, sitting for over a month. go rescue her if you are so concerned vehicle nazi.

Who gives a fuk how we wanna mod our 10s. were the ones spendng money. Not u guys I don't know. Y some guys talk **** about other peoples trucks. What's the point of talking ****

It just makes me sick..the only way this country is going turn around is if we start buying products that we make in the USA....The largest one being american cars...its just too bad that people are to ignorant to understand this!

Srt 10 ram our not american ignorant there mexican..just leave this thread mopar o no car..

Are you drunk?its hard to understand what you are trying to say?....plus like i tried to explain im not talking about where any car was made....its not mexican just because it was made in mexico is it?...just because the honda accord is made in the usa does not make it an american car....THE PROFIT FROM THE SALES GO TO THE COUNTRY THAT THE COMPANY IS FROM NOT WHERE THE CAR WAS MADE!....This is very simple to understand....

Are you drunk?its hard to understand what you are trying to say?....plus like i tried to explain im not talking about where any car was made....its not mexican just because it was made in mexico is it?...just because the honda accord is made in the usa does not make it an american car....THE PROFIT FROM THE SALES GO TO THE COUNTRY THAT THE COMPANY IS FROM NOT WHERE THE CAR WAS MADE!....This is very simple to understand....
False. Gross profit goes to pay the salary's of the workers who build a product, pays the property taxes to the nation whose soil the factory sits on, pays the local suppliers who provide parts for that product, etc. Net profit goes to the owner of the company as dividends, or gets reinvested into the local economies where the manufacturing takes place, in the form of new equipment, new jobs, etc.

You know why manufacturers outsource jobs? Because consumer driven prices require them to. I am the Director of Business Development for a manufacturing company. I spend a lot of money in China on a commodity that can be sourced in the United States, Mexico, Canada, or Europe. Why? Because the Chinese offer a superior product at a competitive price. This is the same reason that I recently advised an elderly friend to trade his problematic Cadillac for a Lexus. In that case, the Japanese have learned to build a superior product, at a competitive price.

When Americans learn to build top quality products, at a competitive price, your rant will have merit. Until then, the majority of us are going to shop elsewhere.

I call your bluff caveman!.

Your going to try and tell me that hondas net profit is mostly invested back into our economy?....maybe i dont understand....I dont disagree about american made products they do suck....but this is what started this whole mess OUTSOURCING ....I dont have answers for how to fix the mess...but i know what would help

Last edited:
If the srt10 rams were built in mexico, then who was paid to build them ? mexicans not americans.

And who cares anyway to be honest. Sorry what other people like bothers you.

I'll make sure I buy another V-dubz just to piss you off :D

I call your bluff caveman!.

Your going to try and tell me that hondas net profit is mostly invested back into our economy?....maybe i dont understand....I dont disagree about american made products they do suck....but this is what started this whole mess OUTSOURCING ....I dont have answers for how to fix the mess...but i know what would help

I'm not bluffing, Homie. lol. I run an American manufacturing company for a living. Prior to that I was a Stockbroker. I understand markets, economies, profits, revenues, etc. All those Honda workers, who make their living building Honda's, would argue that when you buy the cars they build, you are supporting Americans. The construction companies that built that Honda factory, that was paid for by profits the company generated, would argue that Honda's profits also benefit Americans. It's a global economy, my friend. If you really want to support America, take all the pride you can in your job and teach your children to do the same. People are not going to buy American until they see a benefit in doing so.

GLOBAL ECONOMY?....What a joke!...You cant call it a global economy when we export a fraction of goods compaired to our global partners!!!...If we dont start buying goods that this country produces it will continue in this downward sprial.....This is exactly what got us in this mess to begin with....and if you dont bring back the american auto industry this economy will NEVER recover!!!...pride?...you have to have pride in your country first because soon there will be no jobs to have pride in!

Last edited:
Thats really cool.

But again don't worry about what I buy with my money.

Thinking of getting the wife a VW CC also :D:D:D

383531_365133753569876_1831946733_n.jpg

There she is, sitting for over a month. go rescue her if you are so concerned vehicle nazi.

Is that at a dealer? If so which one?

I hope all your dreams come true.....At least a GTR isnt a bitch car that would be an upgrade!

Bitch car lol. where is your car ? post pics up bro. I did of my grandma car & truck.

It's so easy to talk smack & be a hater online ain't it.

You are just one of them die hard american muscle head guys, you can't see a hobby for what it is.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back