www.jtsvp.com is back up

got a few things changed so far, if anyone wants me to add there pics to the site, please forward them to me at [email protected] and I will be glad to add them.

also changed the layout of the store area for easier shopping, if ya'll think its in the right direction or wrong let me know.

thanks for everyones input:)

BBK RAM SRT 10 DUAL BLADE THROTTLE BODY

Add this throttle body to you ram srt 10 and gain 15 rear world hp! better throttle response and easy installation. Please contact us for preordering at [email protected]

:D :p

Tony , I got the nuts you sent me. What a bonus. I wasn't expecting them. Thanks again. How much hp gain should I expect?

Stinker sold his nuts to you? :D

If I only use half the nuts do I get 156hp? If I polish my nuts so I get less drag coefficient that should help too!

spydertt said:
If I only use half the nuts do I get 156hp? If I polish my nuts so I get less drag coefficient that should help too!
slick dos nutts up bruddah and it will fly:burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Next weekend I,ll install Stinker's coils and wires and it should fly faster.

spydertt said:

Just be sure to keep Stinkers nuts clean.

walbert said:
Just be sure to keep Stinkers nuts clean.

There about to get snowed on again! I'd better put them away.

made a few changes to the site, the hoods are on there and for sale again, and we also have our remaining BBK throttle bodies on sale there also fellas,

any questions , dont hesitate to give me a shout, more changes to come soon;)

FINALLY!:D

got most of the updates done!

so you get to view a ton more products that we are now doing

our stainless products are on sale for the next week only!

and you can now also click on the picture on the main page an it takes you straight to that area of the store

all thats left at the moment is to get Jeff's registry added:rock:

thanks for all the support fellas:party:

Good Job Tony

VJ

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back