www.jtsvp.com is back up

hope ya likem bud, if ya dont just hollar, but if ya dont mind will prob use someof the pics on the site.

yeah , I may have to get with ya on the caps, there going like hotcakes, I got 100 or so ordered and they are allmost gone and havetn gotten them yet:eek:

had to order more hood badges today, and ordered some jts venom performance black hood badges, they only had three black left, so they will be cut with jts venom performance, and fit the 04/05 trucks

I didn't see any hood pins on your site!:D

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
hope ya likem bud, if ya dont just hollar, but if ya dont mind will prob use someof the pics on the site.

yeah , I may have to get with ya on the caps, there going like hotcakes, I got 100 or so ordered and they are allmost gone and havetn gotten them yet:eek:

had to order more hood badges today, and ordered some jts venom performance black hood badges, they only had three black left, so they will be cut with jts venom performance, and fit the 04/05 trucks
Thats a ok with me. Just need that one cap be for PCB.:D

we added tonight the VIPER TRUCK REGISTRY to the site:rock:

we also added , billy boat systems, 02 sensor extensions and 170 degree thermostats..............now I think I will give the ol pillow some head:goodnight:

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
we added tonight the VIPER TRUCK REGISTRY to the site:rock:
we also added , billy boat systems, 02 sensor extensions and 170 degree thermostats..............now I think I will give the ol pillow some head:goodnight:

Bout time you went to bed. You crazy ol'fart:p

Tony, i would like to make the viper on my valve covers blue.
Do you think you can come up with some thing?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back