X-metal Shifter install

GADodgetech said:
Sweet :rock:

i like fabercating and makin things diff. im workin on a NOS setup ' been workin on it awhile :p " and a cold air setup

my catch can setup

IMG00104-20090904-1856.jpg

Picture143.jpg

its been sand blasted and painted sence this pic was takin :D :D :D :D

GADodgetech said:

i took 1/2" steel tubing - bent it to go over the intake, and down the other side to the other pcv outlet then welded in a Tee made of 1/2 steel tubing then used tube to finish it to the catch can ;)

VIPER said:
i took 1/2" steel tubing - bent it to go over the intake, and down the other side to the other pcv outlet then welded in a Tee made of 1/2 steel tubing then used tube to finish it to the catch can ;)
Ohh i was lookin at the cold air setup, but the catch can is pretty cool. :rock:

GADodgetech said:
Ohh i was lookin at the cold air setup, but the catch can is pretty cool. :rock:

:)

the volant CAI is soon to go,...

i have been workin on a new setup, im hopin to have ti completed my this weekend alot with everthing eles b4 i go to the track :)

VIPER said:
gettin ready to install it again - all take pic and see if i can get some viedo :)

is that an Offer u you just teasin me :) :D :D :D :eek: :eek: :p :p :p :p :p
I would give you a number to call...but that doesn't work anymore either. :(

Sorry,
Quick

QuickSilver said:
Yeah, but I don't think he goes and checks the site to offen.
One-Hell-of-a-shifter!
I haven't found any better.......

Quick

;)

yea - i like it,... well i mod'd mine ( not only the hight but the internals too ) so im not sure wat a " true " Xmetal shifter feels like :eek: :eek: :eek:

so with the shifter and lowering kit you think it will improve my 1/4 mile times ?

" i can feel turbo's coming soon :eek: :eek: :p :p :burnout: "

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back