X-metal Shifter install

DevilDawg3097 said:
Awsome I have a pistol grip that would work perfect with that, now that is a short throw shifter:rock: You maybe on to something:burnout:

sweet !!!

thanks bud.....

im heading to the track this weekend after i finsh up the NOS and new intake i have been workin on,.... and going to test it out :)

GADodgetech said:
No idea, I drove one with a B&M and it was alittle shorter than stock but not much.
No that is about 2-3inches shorter than the b&m from the looks of it.

GADodgetech said:
No idea, I drove one with a B&M and it was alittle shorter than stock but not much.

then yes its is shorter then b&m ..... if you life up the center console and the height of that is where the top of the ball is on the shifter

VIPER said:
then yes its is shorter then b&m ..... if you life up the center console and the height of that is where the top of the ball is on the shifter
Hmmm I just have visions of you having to lean over to use it, Maybe im going crazy, yep thats it :)

GADodgetech said:
Hmmm I just have visions of you having to lean over to use it, Maybe im going crazy, yep thats it :)

lol - nah.... ill take pictures ;) and a vedio :D :D :D :D

DevilDawg3097 said:
Your just used to the girl-o-matics:D
Hahahaha heeeeeelllllll no. I hate the way any automatic shifts, They never shift when i want them too, and upshift downshift wierd. The only automatic I kinda like is the NAG1, in the LX hemis and srt's.

GADodgetech said:
:rock: :rock: :rock:

Picture133.jpg

Picture134.jpg

Picture135-1.jpg

Picture136-1.jpg

GADodgetech said:
That aint too bad, But if you get a short bastard like brad in there :D :D :D :D

with the pistol grip it will make for a killer setup ;)

GADodgetech said:
Whats that thing in your cubby hole with the lights on it, right above where it says yellow fever :dontknow:

IMG00106-20090905-1324.jpg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back