X-METAL SHOP GTG IN APRIL

:dontknow: just want to make sure everything is still a go on april 28th/29th? and anyone found out if the track and dyno run are still on? and sgt bo i would be in but im heading up(well im mean down) friday from iowa, Long Drive:burnout: cant wait! please give an update! thanks bill/karen

devildog02 said:
:dontknow: just want to make sure everything is still a go on april 28th/29th? and anyone found out if the track and dyno run are still on? and sgt bo i would be in but im heading up friday from iowa, Long Drive:burnout: cant wait! please give an update! thanks bill/karen

I know its all on bro, the track is still rented pal:D

Stinker said:
I know its all on bro, the track is still rented pal:D
im bringing a fifty to help, i dont know if ill run mine or not at the track,(its stock) would love to do the dyno though, and the fifty is a given even if for some reason i cant make it, but i got approved for vac, and reservations at the super 8.

devildog02 said:
im bringing a fifty to help, i dont know if ill run mine or not at the track,(its stock) would love to do the dyno though, and the fifty is a given even if for some reason i cant make it, but i got approved for vac, and reservations at the super 8.

thanks bro:rock:

its gonnna be a fun weekend:D

many people it will be there first run down the track , so just remember its jsut for fun its an 1/8 track so its short:D

and to everyone , remember the money is NOT mandatory, I jsut thought if ya wanted it would be a great gesture, from $5 to whatever ya want , and thanks to all:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :D

Uncle Sam got my lowering kit this year.
The state, however, is giving me money for the trip...and a little extra for the BoomMachine.
:)

Hmmm....tires BEFORE the GTG, or after?

Kevan said:
Uncle Sam got my lowering kit this year.
The state, however, is giving me money for the trip...and a little extra for the BoomMachine.
:)

Hmmm....tires BEFORE the GTG, or after?
i need to rotate!!!!! and what about the dyno is that still on pay/free?

Is anyone heading south from michigan want to caravan down? im in toledo can meet up on the way. it looks like it will be just me and my son. wife is going to tampa that weekend

can someone tell me how to make sig pic smaller?

sgt_bo said:
so who will be in Nashville on Friday to roll up that way, I can be in Nashville from around 4 pm and later. I dont want to roll up by myself.

Thanks
Bo

Jack (FATJACK) and I should be rolling through around 6 CENTRAL time. I think nycstev is gonna meet us there. I hope we can all meet up and drive the rest of the way together.

If anyone wants to give me a call: 423-645-2873

Anyone want to leave this friday and camp in with Boomer and his wife for the week prior? I know Boomer would love that!

Keeping my fingers crossed but its looking like i might make it, just found out i have 11,000 dollars in stock, i didnt know about. Im in the process to selling it hopefully monday it will be on the way to my bank which means i can go to the get together keeping my fingers crossed this is a fast trans action !!!
Finally good news for me !

Good news Mike...stock market is rocking the past few weeks, maybe you should take a closer and longer view????

Roy

streetwedg said:
Is anyone heading south from michigan want to caravan down? im in toledo can meet up on the way. it looks like it will be just me and my son. wife is going to tampa that weekend

can someone tell me how to make sig pic smaller?
Yes, I will be leaving on friday the 27th. Nathan (Not a Hemi), is supposed to be running with me. I am planning on going south through Ohio than cutting over to Evansville.
If that works for you we can meet up in Toledo sometime around 10:30 AM.

Bill.

Bill- Are you going through Cinci & Louisville?

Does anyone have a schedule of events?
Is it better to get there Friday and be at Boomers early on Sat, or just get up early and cruise in on Sat?

Prof said:
Good news Mike...stock market is rocking the past few weeks, maybe you should take a closer and longer view????

Roy

I would but this present price is above and beyond what it should be, and i could really use the money for getting rid of some bills. After being unemployed for 3 months i really need to get back on track also so thats why im doing it otherwise i agree 1000%

We will be Taking I-75 south through Cincinnati to I-71 west to Louisville. Then cross over to Indiana and take I-64 west to I-164 south, then right into Evansville.

Bill.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back