X-METAL SHOP GTG IN APRIL

gf and i got our room reserved and i put my vac paper work in yesterday.:rock: we are there:burnout: leaving friday the 27th 10/11 am taking hiway 74 all the way from davenport ia. now i have to get a camera. I CANT WAIT!:D

devildog02 said:
gf and i got our room reserved and i put my vac paper work in yesterday.:rock: we are there:burnout: leaving friday the 27th 10/11 am taking hiway 74 all the way from davenport ia. now i have to get a camera. I CANT WAIT!:D

If you're coming 74 then you will be coming right by my house. I live about 5 minutes of 74....PM me and I'll give you my number, I don't think I am leaving til Saturday morning, but you are more than welcome to stop by......let me know......

hey fellas, i met another fellow on a red qc wednesday in south alabama that lives in ga somewhere, he has bought from boomer and i told him about the site and the gtg anyways he called me yesterday and said he was interested in going, his name was tony so he may show up around here shortly, i happened to have my vtcoa shirt on.

Three more weeks!!!!! I am SO ready for this! :rock:

Anybody that planning to Drag Race needs to remember to bring a Helmet.
Probably Dragstrip rules...

Is anyone going by way of Charlston SC?. If i go my brother wants to go as well and will leave from his house there. Man thas lots of driving!

nycstev said:
Is anyone going by way of Charlston SC?. If i go my brother wants to go as well and will leave from his house there. Man thas lots of driving!
you could meet the ones from georgia up in chatt,tn

Talked to gary today, if I don't tell my wife I just bought Headers & Magnflow , she may let me fly up there!!! Anyone want to bunk up??? ahh no thats gay!

nycstev said:

You're more than welcome, I PM'd you my number! :rock:

YEAH THIS is aheavy duty ride for me , NY to Evansville In via Charlesto SC.
Im gonna need a refuling plane. Picking up my brother and wants me to tow his MC to the GTG for what reason I dont know...I will probably meet You all in Nashville and i will be there early enough hanging out so I will be over the legal limit for the last leg of the caravan!..lol of course we will know definitly soon!!!

Last edited:
nycstev said:
YEAH THIS is aheavy duty ride for me , NY to Evansville In via Charlesto SC.
Im gonna need a refuling plane. Picking up my brother and wants me to tow his MC to the GTG for what reason I dont know...I will probably meet You all in Nashville and i will be there early enough hanging out so I will be over the legal limit for the last leg of the caravan!..lol of course we will know definitly soon!!!

You're welcome to stop in Chatt. If you'll call when you're about to roll through, I'll leave work and we can shoot the breeze til the others get off work. I wouldn't mind the headstart on drinking! :rock:

eddie102870 said:
hey fellas, i met another fellow on a red qc wednesday in south alabama that lives in ga somewhere, he has bought from boomer and i told him about the site and the gtg anyways he called me yesterday and said he was interested in going, his name was tony so he may show up around here shortly, i happened to have my vtcoa shirt on.
vtcoa shirt????????? where do i get one, and i want a small decal with my username on it to put on my truck window. do they make decals like that????????????

devildog02 said:
vtcoa shirt????????? where do i get one, and i want a small decal with my username on it to put on my truck window. do they make decals like that????????????

Now that is the Freshest Idea I have heard in a while! Why dont we have stickers like that? Nothing Extravagant, just noteworthy!:dontknow:

There's a contest about this in the General Discussion Forum. VOTE! :)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back