X-METAL SHOP GTG IN APRIL

prof you out there ill fill out the vac. paper work asap i want to go with a bone stock rc 04 and my gf please give me a date for sure and what hotel is everyone staying at. i work 2nd shift so if its a weekend ill need to know if i should take off friday or monday or both hope only one day give me some feed back count me in:rock:

Prof*
Mike & Lynn (trooper)*
Kevan *
Dilly03
sgt bo*
Bikertat (Mike) and maybe my daughter and nephew
ViperTruck2933 *
Neighbor Bill *
not a hemi (nathan) and cousin **
eddie, dawn and possibly my daughter*
Azmal*
mcrodney*
iwantmysrt*
streetwedg, barb and possibly son*
Stinker and Mo
mosrt10
21CTSRT*
FATJACK
Begood *
Sapientiam *
Devildog02 *

* = 1 Truck.

Devildog added to the list...making hotel reservations today...time to start coordinating the convoys...

just got my hotel booked, staying at the super 8 too, 49.00 a night on priceline. not to bad at all. ill be leaving alabama thursday morning. great excuse to take off work.....lol

I didn't think about Priceline. I will stay there too. Wanna meet up in Nashville and cruise the last leg as a group? I think I created a thread dedicated to it! :D

OK, I just booked at the Super 8 also.

I look forward to seeing everyone there, Evansville will never be the same again.:D

Bill.

Super Bill! Hope to see you in Warren, in the next week or so!

Roy

My GF went to Evansville two weeks ago. Told me the gas stations don't serve BEER!! WTF! This true, or is she blind?

yeah we need to know, do i need to stock up before i head that way?

Begood said:
OK, I just booked at the Super 8 also.

I look forward to seeing everyone there, Evansville will never be the same again.:D

Bill.

I also booked my rooms for the weekend at the Super 8 :rock:

I am so down to go but I would hate having to travel alone from Houston. Any TX people heading up to IN for this event?:dontknow: For an idea on distance and time it's going to be 903 miles from my driveway to Boomer's shop @ about a 14 1/4 hours of driving.

Last edited:
nycstev said:
Anyone heading there from the NY/NJ/Ctor whatever area?

Aey yo Stev if you go could you to pick up a case of White Castles if possible? If so we'll square up at the GTG... If not then a dirty water dog with saurkraut will work.:D

is it still the same date 28/29th count me in, ill pay a days wage :rock: wish i could remember what my pay pal info was! anyway ill pay when i get their, should i take off friday or monday, im thinking monday, my truck is a bone stock rc 04! i cant wait to see some mods! oh yeah i work 2nd shift 3:30-11:00pm (cst)on fridays COUNT ME IN:)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back