X-METAL SHOP GTG IN APRIL

Awesome, 'cause the truck's gonna need a bath. :)

We're out the door in as soon as my jeans are done in the dryer.
Oh, and about my list....well:
- Mother Nature called. Left me a message about not mowing or washing the truck because she'll be working the rain all day.
- Found the UBER-BIZARRO fittings for the line lock lines, but did not finish the install or get it tested.
Everything else got completed. Not bad, eh? :D

Pics and video to follow!

Alright ladies I am at the super 8. Party in my room. LOL:D

It worked out so that I was able to be here this weekend before the wife and I have to sign into our new unit. :rock: :rock: :rock:

Can't wait to meet you all.

I see two trucks here now. I know one is eddie's not sure 'bout the other one.

beer's cold in mine having one right now, ya'll hurry on up here...lol

We leave here first thing in the morning :burnout: and should see you
all around noon at Boomers or at the Super 8.:beer: :beer:
.........Mike & Lynn..........

Hey you guys,
Say hello to Boomer for me. My neighbor Bill will be there tomorrow with his Paxton S/C'd Red 05 RC. Wish I was there. My truck is still in pieces. I'll have a few brews for you all tonite, so have a few for me tomorrow.:beer: :beer: :beer:

Wish I was there. :(

I wish I were there too! :( :(

Glad you guys that made the trip last night got there safe!

Sounds like some folks have some cleaning to do today. . .

:tee: ok, i think i had two beers for everyone that didnt make it last night. if i missed anyone ill catch ya today.....lol gotta go find some aspirin now

Well, I finally made it here last night after a drive to Chicago, and a few stops there. Got here around 8 last night and there were a few guys hanging out in the parking lot. I had to park waaay on the other side of the lot as I was too embarassed by my dirty truck to park closer..
We all hung out for awhile and finally went to get something to eat..It was cool seeing about 10 trucks roll up the road..Had a crappy meal, but alot of laughs..
Went back to the hotel and hung out in the parking lot having a few beers and telling lies..
Got up this morning and everyone had pretty much the same idea..clean their truck, and get something to eat..
We all (well most of us..Some people slept real late...haha) wandered into Boomers, and watched some dyno pulls, looked over Boomers shop, and checked out all the bikes..
I had to come back to the hotel and force my son to do homework..
Not sure what is on tap for this evening, but I hear it may involve alcohol.. will keep you guys updated. Everyone seems to be enjoying themselves..all in all a good turnout and alot of interesting people.

Riff62 said:
Got up this morning and everyone had pretty much the same idea..clean their truck, and get something to eat..
We all (well most of us..Some people slept real late...haha) wandered into Boomers, and watched some dyno pulls, looked over Boomers shop, and checked out all the bikes..

Hey I didn't sleep late. I just didn't get up early...:D

Circle of friends just shooting the shit @ Dyno Day
MVC-025F.jpg

nycstev said:
Circle of friends just shooting the shit @ Dyno Day
MVC-025F.jpg
Left to right...Boomer, Eric (Nathan's brother), Prof (shit eathing grin), SgtBo (I think), NYCStev, FatJack...
We need more pics!! :)

And, if possible, point out the truck owners in the pics. Its nice to put a face with a name (for the most part :))

Dave T(BADVENM) said:
We need more pics!! :)

And, if possible, point out the truck owners in the pics. Its nice to put a face with a name (for the most part :))

Just wait for the dinner picks tonight.....I have a feeling its going to be a fun one...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back