X-METAL SHOP GTG IN APRIL

Left my camera in the truck.sorry..
Had dinnner at Outback tonight..It was a pretty awesome site to see 18 trucks lined up..there were lotsa pics taken..
Had a good time...Food was better than last night..
Boomer took a spin and then a fall on an office chair that somehow made its way into the dining room..lol..
There WAS some alcohol involved as predicted earlier..lol

Riff62 said:
Left my camera in the truck.sorry..
Had dinnner at Outback tonight..It was a pretty awesome site to see 18 trucks lined up..there were lotsa pics taken..
Had a good time...Food was better than last night..
Boomer took a spin and then a fall on an office chair that somehow made its way into the dining room..lol..
There WAS some alcohol involved as predicted earlier..lol

He's not in a coma is he? We dont need a repeat of that...referring to a fall off a chair!!

Dave T(BADVENM) said:
He's not in a coma is he? We dont need a repeat of that...referring to a fall off a chair!!

Nope but that shit was funny as hell......I have never seen anyone spun so fast on an office chair before....ROFL:D

got some good pics, willpost them up when i got home tonight or in the morning, i think i got everyone covered as far as having a beer for you guys that didnt make it. 18 trucks total, outback will never be the same. convoy to the restaraunt was awesome, boomer had a local mopar club come out. they had some awesome rides. great group of guys to hang with. super 8 people are cool too, we shouldve been asked to leave last night, but boomers right hand man, fixed us up with the hotel management. gotta go find some headache medicine now....lol we did get a hold of mikey last night a little after midnight.

This has been great, if you can get to Garys shop in Evansville, you really need to see it. All his employees are great and really spent a lot of time with us, They dyno'ed every truck we could drag in with no complaints and no charge. Right now we are getting ready to meet at Garys shop @ 10:00 am
to go to the dragstrip they rented for us and try these beasts out (hope I can hit third gear) more later

Dave T(BADVENM) said:
We need more pics!! :)

And, if possible, point out the truck owners in the pics. Its nice to put a face with a name (for the most part :))

Left to right...Boomer, Eric (Nathan's brother), Prof (shit eathing grin), SgtBo (I think), NYCStev, FatJack...

sick but not the sickness

Couldnt make it I still have the flu. I wanted to see my truck and how its coming along. So did any of you happen to see it ?

It was there..Red RC right?..Didnt check it out , as we were watching the dyno runs..All parts seemed to be intact though...Had the fenders and front bumper covered...

Just got back from the track...Had a good time ..
Dont know who did what time wise but Boomer had his truck and his Viper there and both kicked ass...I will say that traction was a big issue for everyone it seemed. Oddly enough there were only a few missed shifts that I saw..Thought there would be more..
We hung out for awhile, there were many runs made...Had some lunch, and aparently there was an issue with the tree or timing..Everyone started filtering out around 2 ish..I think I am the only one left in the hotel from our group..
Gotta say thanks to Gary and Rachel, and X-metal for having us down over the past few days..Everyone had a great time and It was great to see Stinker, Eddie, Boomer, and BeGood again, and to meet a whole slew of new people...I think everyone who was here will agree when I say I cant wait for the Nats..

Ok..lets see about a group photo
IMG_0467.jpg

Left to Right: Someones leg(Think its NYStev), Not a Hemi, Riff62, ______, Kevan, _____, Trooper, Enthusiastic Guy, Stinker, _____, Sgt Bo,
DR PierceMD, Sapien?, ______, ______, _____, Prof, Boomer, and finally Fatjack.

Someone please fill in the blanks, I suck at remembering names..lol

Last edited:
Stinker WTF wheres your hat man? :p

Looks like he was giving the guy behind him a reacharound. :D

Dominick572 said:
Stinker WTF wheres your hat man? :p

Looks like he was giving the guy behind him a reacharound. :D

Yep, that left hand is definitely questionable. You're also right about the hat.......

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back