X-METAL SHOP GTG IN APRIL

Maybe we did...and maybe it will surface at the most inappropriate time...we will see...

it would be a good video to put on the home page pic worth a thousand words

Prof said:
Maybe we did...and maybe it will surface at the most inappropriate time...we will see...
ohhhoooooooooooooo, thats how its going to be!:p
shit, i was sober, they got rachel drunk, it shoulda been her inthe chair!:burnout:

FATJACK said:
Damn Neons made us all look bad, those little bastards run good.
Yea Im sure theres lots of things that go faster.. but speed is only a small part of the whole picture. Frankly I wouldn't want to drive around in one of those pieces of SH98989T!!! Would you? :) :) :) :) :) :)

I'd just like to say thanks to Boomer and the rest of you guys for letting us join the fun. I'm a big fan of the Viper trucks for sure. I plan on picking one up in the near future. Having worked almost 13yrs at a Chrysler dealer I'd have to say the Ram SRT is the most fun thing I've driven. I was really impressed by all the trucks not to mention there are a few of you that can drive the hell out of them too. Can't wait to see all of you at the Nats. Maybe next time you guys make it to Boomers I'll have my own Viper truck.

BTW. Don't be so hard on us "neon guys".

Last edited:
So Boomer, are we allowed back at outback.:D It looked like the waiters were starting to get annoyed with our fun. lol:rock: :rock:

The Driver said:
BTW. Don't be so hard on us "neon guys".

I'm just glad I didn't go up against one of you guys.:p :D

FATJACK said:
Damn Neons made us all look bad, those little bastards run good.

No way! I only won 1 of the 3 passes that I made against a truck LOL. I got my ass beat by Boomer's truck, and by the Red RC also. But hey, it's all in good fun ;)

Yeah, and both of those trucks were huffing more than a 4 yr. old in a cereal aisle after hearing the word "no". :D

Thanks for bringing the Neons down. Those things are cool and can definitely scoot!
(Oh, and to whichever one of you loaned us the white shoe polish- THANKS!)

the best thing is we got to meet some really nice folks

plus after every gtg you can then put a face with the name

thanks everyone!

Stinker said:
the best thing is we got to meet some really nice folks

plus after every gtg you can then put a face with the name

thanks everyone!

How did you do at the track Tony?

I think Tony got out of the 14's, but that category has a new member: Boomer. :D
I swear on my muffler bearings I saw a 14.xx time pop up when he ran his truck one time.
On the 1/8 mile, no less.
LOL

That was me with the dial-in chalk. It wipes off much much easier than shoe polish. I keep a bottle in the car during the summer months. I guess you could say my car is a track whore.
Boomer, on June 6th the Hot Rod Power Tour will be in Evansville. We are having a Mopar only cruise in at Evansville Chysler for the Mopars on the tour and anyone who wants to bring their Mopar by. You guys are invited to come by and join the fun. This invitation is open to anybody on here that wants to bring their truck or other cool Mopar. Not sure what time it starts, but as soon as I know something I will let anyone interested know. Thanks.

Quick Question:

In the big picture on the front page right now, who's truck is in the middle with the Maine license on the front??

ntw0rk said:
Quick Question:

In the big picture on the front page right now, who's truck is in the middle with the Maine license on the front??

Yep that was me...:)

Why you got something against Maine?:mad: ;) :p :D

BOOMER that was so funny seeing you spin around and then go flying on the floor. We all died laughing at you..

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back