X-METAL SHOP GTG IN APRIL

Dave T(BADVENM) said:
Whos the only bare chested one? He the only enthusiastic one I see :)

Now we know where Stinkers hand is:D

Dave T(BADVENM) said:
Whos the only bare chested one? He the only enthusiastic one I see :)

He was from Atlanta..A guy Eddie met a couple weeks back..Forget his name..
There are other pics to be posted..I only have the ones me or my son took..

The office chair thing was a total riot..........::burnout:

We are going to download the 200 + pics of yesterday & today
& have them here tonite for all to view. The staging lane lineup
of trucks at the track for the group GTG shoot will be great.

Fun Fun Weekend. Great to meet all of you & look forward to the Nats.

SO MANY THANX GO OUT TO BOOMER & RACHEL, all X-Metal & SuperBike Shop employees:beer: :beer:

PS: we need to get a spinning office chair in the smilies somehow:D

Trooper Mike & Lynn!!!

Last edited:
We just got home, its 515 miles from Boomer's shop to my house.

Damn we had a great time, we didn't go to the track today because of the long drive home.

We met a lot of really great people this weekend, and saw some old friends.

I just wanted to let everyone know that we are safe and sound.

I post more later, time to go unpack.

Bill.

just got home myself and gpt everything unloaded, tough 8 hour drive nursing a hangover. cant wait till the nats. getting pics downloaded as we speak. will take a while.

Hey Everyone!
We had a FANTASTIC time!
Huge thanks to Gary & Rachel, the entire X-Metal team, and all the Superbike Shop staff. They were so accommodating, reminded me of my prom date. :D

It was great to see all the regular guys again (Eddie, Stinker, BeGood, Michael, etc.), and meet all the new ones. What a total blast!

I'll be dumping pics and videos all night (I'll start a new thread just for pics & video).

If this is any indication of what Nationals will be like.....wow. You will see many posts about those regretting they didn't come. I'm so ready!

THANKS GARY!

P.S.- For those wondering: my clutch is fine. Got a little hot there for a while. :)
However, I see a Centerforce in the near future.

Glad you guys made it home ok..Im stuck here till tommorow am..Should have come up to Columbus and stayed there tonight instead..now I have a 12 + hour drive tommorow..oh well..

Thanks Boomer for letting us piddly neons come out to play today :D Glad we got to come hang out, and meet all the guys. Really had a good time, even if the track did have a few issues ;)

Brett

Well the wife and I made it to Ft. Campbell ok.....

This was just an amazing weekend.

Gary and Rachel you are amazing for putting on such an event for us. Thank you.:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Can't wait for the next one.....

I'm home safe and sound. A little grumpy because I didn't get my nap today.

Loved meeting some of the young folk...daughters and sons...what a super group of up coming hot rodders.

Thanks X-Metal, Gary and Rachel you were great hosts.

What a group...and there is no thrill greater than 18 SRT 10's in a line terrorizing a town like Evansville...

Thanks all for a wonderful weekend.

Roy

We just made it home. had a great time.many thanks too garry & rachel and x-metal team for having us.there were a few shifts missed by me, after bragging on my shifter. i think i wasted third gear sincro's.now when i shift into third gear, if i dont hold it in gear it pops out.i let my son race my truck and he did beter than i did. had a great time, yhanks again gary.

Left to Right: Someones leg(Think its NYStev), Not a Hemi, Riff62, ______, Kevan, _____, Trooper, Enthusiastic Guy, Stinker, _____, Sgt Bo,
DR PierceMD, Sapien?, ______, streetwedg, streetwedg's son tim, Prof, Boomer, and finally Fatjack.

streetwedg said:
...i let my son race my truck and he did beter than i did. had a great time,

Chuck, I was very impressed by your son...great young man, with his head screwed on right!

Great meeting both of you.

Roy

Cool pics man, 35hrs of driving there and back lone didnt fit into my schedule.

See u guys at the Nationals.

Now Wheres the TIMESLIPS!

Wish I was there with all of you guys. :( Next time when there is another X-Metal GTG and I am def going to be there!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back