X-METAL SHOP GTG IN APRIL

Dominick572 said:
Cool pics man, 35hrs of driving there and back lone didnt fit into my schedule.

See u guys at the Nationals.

Now Wheres the TIMESLIPS!

I don't think there will be many posting there slips. Especially after a 12 year old girl in a mini dragster put us all to shame with a 0.003 off the tree.

LOL!!!! Wow thats awsome!

Glad it was a good time I really wanted to go.

streetwedg said:
Left to Right: Someones leg(Think its NYStev), Not a Hemi, Riff62, Chris, Kevan, _____, Trooper, Enthusiastic Guy, Stinker, _____, Sgt Bo,
DR PierceMD, Sapien?, ______, streetwedg, streetwedg's son tim, Prof, Boomer, and finally Fatjack.

I was there in the orange X-Metal shirt. My truck was on the lift at boomers getting a PAXTON! I had a good time and am glad to meet all u guys. Stinkers truck is INSANE.

Last edited:
Ok....let's try this.

This picture:
http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=13167&d=1177900180

L-R:
NYCSteve, NotAHemi's brother, NotAHemi (Nathan), Riff62 (Matt), 21CTSRT (Chris), SomeGoofball, Trooper, FriendOf21CTSRT(?), Tony from ATL (no shirt), Stinker, SonOfTony From ATL (no shirt), SgtBo (Bo), Bill (only reads the forum because "I can't type." LOL), DrPierceMD, Sapientiam (Michael), Keith, StreetWedge, SonOfStreetWedge, Prof, TallGuyWithLotsOfWrenches, FatJack (Jack).

Not pictured:
Eddie (driving home), BeGood (driving home), DevilDog (showed up after picture).

NO TIME SLIPS! Stinker and I both got out of the 14's!!!! Nuff Said!

Boomers RC
IMG_0422.jpg

Boomers Power Plant
IMG_0432.jpg

Stinkers SRT T ???
IMG_0437.jpg

Stinkers TT !!!
IMG_0435.jpg

Maybe the best looking Inferno Red RC in the country...belongs to Trooper!

IMG_0426.jpg

Kevan said:
Ok....let's try this.

This picture:
http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=13167&d=1177900180

L-R:
NYCSteve, NotAHemi's brother, NotAHemi (Nathan), Riff62 (Matt), 21CTSRT (Chris), SomeGoofball, Trooper, FriendOf21CTSRT(?), Tony from ATL (no shirt), Stinker, SonOfTony From ATL (no shirt), SgtBo (Bo), Bill (only reads the forum because "I can't type." LOL), DrPierceMD, Sapientiam (Michael), Keith, StreetWedge, SonOfStreetWedge, Prof, TallGuyWithLotsOfWrenches, FatJack (Jack).

Not pictured:
Eddie (driving home), BeGood (driving home), DevilDog (showed up after picture).

That's Neighbor Bill!!

He said he had a great time.:rock:

(Chuck, I was very impressed by your son...great young man, with his head screwed on right!

Great meeting both of you.

Roy) QUOTE.

Thank you sir for the kind words. It is an honor to recieve such a complimen from a man of your stature and inteligence.

Chuck

thank you all

First off, i just wanted to express my sincere gratitude to all of you for coming all the way to our X-Metal GTG. this will be an annual event for us, and it was the most fun i have had in LONG, long time. i really appreciate meeting all of you, the new friends i made, as well as seeing some of my old friends again! i love ya all, and thank you.
here are some pics i was able to take, and man, i cant wait till the Nats!!!

Boomer, had a great weekend, it was a blast getting to see everyone again. the nats are gonna be awesome this year.

eddie102870 said:
Boomer, had a great weekend, it was a blast getting to see everyone again. the nats are gonna be awesome this year.
dude, we are so ready to go with you guys, and the stinker family to the beach!

BOOMER said:
dude, we are so ready to go with you guys, and the stinker family to the beach!
let me know when and its on, i talked with my painter and he said he'd do your stripes for you.

eddie102870 said:
let me know when and its on, i talked with my painter and he said he'd do your stripes for you.
ok, we just need to set a date!
BTW----------------------- NASA needs to train their astronauts in the office chair at OutBack!!!!!!!!
i have rode some crazy SH&^ before, but that was INSANE!!!!!!!:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back