X-METAL STAGE II

kyle's srt10

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a stage II flash for an 04' RC for sale... Only used it for a few months $400 plus shipping..

walenator said:
So I'm clear. You have a PCM with an X-Metal stage-2 flash for $400 plus shipping? Just asking.

Correct. I can get a picture of it up if you would like to see it.. It may be this afternoon before I can get the pic up..

kyle's srt10 said:
More ponys;) I took it off because I switched to the vec..

do you feel it in acceleration ? Any :idea: how to describe it were you feel the difference ? ..... becoming interested... :D

kyle's srt10 said:
More ponys;) I took it off because I switched to the vec..

:confused: I'm using both the Stage II and the VEC III. I was under the impression the VEC piggybacked the PCM.. :dontknow:

Deibs said:
QC - 20-30 RWHP

RC - 10-20 RWHP

It ends up being more SOTP from what i found and it's enough :D

I thought the HP gain on the Quad cab is significantly more than that, due to the torque management. When I added my X-Metal Stage II the gain was obvious.

WOW, I didn't even know X-Metal did flashes.. I have an extra PCM laying around for an '04 RC. Looks like I need to give Gary a call.

Wait a minute! I was under the impression that '04, '05, QC and RC PCMs are different.

VAViperPower said:
Is there anyway I could have it reflashed or configured to work on my 05 Reg. Cab SRT-10. If so, consider it sold for 400.00.
NO it wont... must be a 05 pcm to work on 05

What is the difference in HP between the Flash & the VEC?

P.S. What the hell is that in your avitar?

Deibs said:
QC - 20-30 RWHP

RC - 10-20 RWHP

It ends up being more SOTP from what i found and it's enough :D

Well,I'm going to try it again (stage II) and see !!!Wasn't sold the first time around,I have a couple different variables to be calculated in,so I'll believe it when I see it !!!:dontknow:

Still wondering how the pcm flash will add hp in a RC??? Especially if you have a VEC II or III...

WOLFRAM said:
What is the difference in HP between the Flash & the VEC?

P.S. What the hell is that in your avitar?

The vec will give more hp because you can tune for it.. The stage II is just simply plug and play;) That's silverbacks grandson:rofl:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back