X-Metal TB installed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
An argument..... and I'M not in it.................... ?:dontknow:

Sheesh....... :eek:

How 'bout s'more unseemly anecdotes................;)

Maybe this one should be on the disagreement thread.....:eek:

...........( "a tool".........?)

D

My truck gained all kinds of power with the throttle body...............wait could of been the nitrous and the supercharger.
Computers with out PROM chips do have a adaptive memory.

I have Boomers TB, and I am very happy. However I also have headers, and I am very happy with them.:p

The bottom line is, you have to do what makes you happy!

I know without a doubt my truck makes more power now than it did stock. Just how much is because of each part I added I can't say. I must say that I am NOT in the horsepower class that Gary ( Boomer), Mike (Nowwhat), and Tony (Stinker) are in. But I still love driving my truck, and I love it much more than I did stock. Now take that for what its worth.

Bill.

Brat said:
his tb will be my next mod.
cool, thank you. we have never sent a throttle body out to anyone who hasnt loved it, the throttle response and performance.
you will be on the list of EVERY single person who has our throttle body, and every person who has one, loves it, and you will too.

BOOMER said:
cool, thank you. we have never sent a throttle body out to anyone who hasnt loved it, the throttle response and performance.
you will be on the list of EVERY single person who has our throttle body, and every person who has one, loves it, and you will too.
Boomer refresh my memory,how manny bones is the TB?:dontknow:

Nowwhat said:
So then there would be no need to be a liar about the rwhp figures then....no need to sell it like the Volant....
dude, do you realized the money you are missing out on???
F1 teams, not to mention just what Nascar would pay you. you are the only person in the universe that has zero background in tuning, or engineering, and not even any test equipment, who could tell these teams with millions and millions of dollars that they are wasting their time on on just headers alone. you said it yourself, headers are a waste of time. these guys would love to talk to you. also, make sure you call Hogan's, Holley, Accufab, Edelbrock, FAST, that they are wasting their time with Throttle Body's they should close thier doors, and throw away all of their data that prove anything other than what you say.

millions i tell ya, millions!

also, call the PHD holding authors of Scientific Design of Exhaust & Intake Systems that they are complete idiots, that you have the answers about headers and intake systems.

well considering the fact that i have never lied about anything, and you seem to never notice the dyno run i post everytime, you doubt it.

funny how UnderGround Racing, has the worlds records with Vipers, and they buy our throttle Body, and run them on 1600HP Vipers. i would love to see you dismiss that one.

you dont seem to acknowledge the fact that i called you and offered a FREE throttle body to try, and you declined.

you dont have one of my throttle body's yet you are the ONLY PERSON who dismisses it like you have tried it.

you said single blade TB's are slow to accelerate, yet every person on here, the VCA, and Viper Alley, have commented how great the throttle response is. hmmmmm strange...

also worth Noting.. Doneo, and Wazzup, have both had RSI, and Hennesy Throttle body's and Both have said how much better the performance with the X-Metal throttle body is.

i will tell everyone not to buy real estate from ya, cause i am sure there is a dead body buried some where on one of the properties you own, i just know it.

i wont try your shampoo. i havent tried it, but it looks to me it will turn my hair green and kill my sperm count. i am just basing this from looking at it thru my computer screen. no need to try it, i just KNOW.

Last edited:
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
Right on...I'll be ordering one in the near future!:D

Silverback said:
I have twin Holleys, that I can fix with a wrench and screwdriver.;) :p :D

And I also have headers.:) :D
and a shit load of bananas.:rock: :rock: :p :p :D :D :D :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

Tell me that the 600.00 isn't worth it. This TB did what I hoped,
improved the performance and looks at the same time.

X1.jpg

x2.jpg

x3.jpg

Hey Gary...
I can't cut and paste from the 'puter I am on right now....so bear with me I will get to it later....I have some PM's from others that aren't big fans either...will cut their name out to protect the innocent...but WE...will be going to the BBB and filing complaints against Evansville Super Bike for your business practices....

Regards

Nowwhat said:
Hey Gary...
I can't cut and paste from the 'puter I am on right now....so bear with me I will get to it later....I have some PM's from others that aren't big fans either...will cut their name out to protect the innocent...but WE...will be going to the BBB and filing complaints against Evansville Super Bike for your business practices....

Regards
sounds great man, i cant wait. you are the man!
:rock:
maybe this will help with your attitude:
http://www.maxoderm.com/
please start as much shit as possible, i have a ton of people that i can throw under the bus with the other Vendors we have here, even your beloved shop of choice!
so by all means open a big can of whoopass, i can get every vendor here in an uproar

Last edited:
Silverback said:
I have twin Holleys, that I can fix with a wrench and screwdriver.;) :p :D

And I also have headers.:) :D

Yes indeed Dad you can, undo fuel line, and linkage, deposit in the trash can,
and get a different carb set up ( hollys suck......tempermental POS):p;)

However here is an Ebay link to the King of Holleys, just check it now and then. They offer an ever changing variaty of performance Holly Carbs fo any application :D :D :D :elefant:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZmaddwillieQQssPageNameZSTRKQ3aMEWAQ3aMESOI

the better business buearu,is worthless they have no power all they do is put your name in a file and if anybody ask,then the BBB will give a bad report thats all.

BOOMER said:
dude, do you realized the money you are missing out on???
F1 teams, not to mention just what Nascar would pay you. you are the only person in the universe that has zero background in tuning, or engineering, and not even any test equipment, who could tell these teams with millions and millions of dollars that they are wasting their time on on just headers alone. you said it yourself, headers are a waste of time. these guys would love to talk to you. also, make sure you call Hogan's, Holley, Accufab, Edelbrock, FAST, that they are wasting their time with Throttle Body's they should close thier doors, and throw away all of their data that prove anything other than what you say.

millions i tell ya, millions!

also, call the PHD holding authors of Scientific Design of Exhaust & Intake Systems that they are complete idiots, that you have the answers about headers and intake systems.

well considering the fact that i have never lied about anything, and you seem to never notice the dyno run i post everytime, you doubt it.

funny how UnderGround Racing, has the worlds records with Vipers, and they buy our throttle Body, and run them on 1600HP Vipers. i would love to see you dismiss that one.

you dont seem to acknowledge the fact that i called you and offered a FREE throttle body to try, and you declined.

you dont have one of my throttle body's yet you are the ONLY PERSON who dismisses it like you have tried it.

you said single blade TB's are slow to accelerate, yet every person on here, the VCA, and Viper Alley, have commented how great the throttle response is. hmmmmm strange...

also worth Noting.. Doneo, and Wazzup, have both had RSI, and Hennesy Throttle body's and Both have said how much better the performance with the X-Metal throttle body is.

i will tell everyone not to buy real estate from ya, cause i am sure there is a dead body buried some where on one of the properties you own, i just know it.

i wont try your shampoo. i havent tried it, but it looks to me it will turn my hair green and kill my sperm count. i am just basing this from looking at it thru my computer screen. no need to try it, i just KNOW.
never lied?,gee ur parts were shipped out i swear,right!,u remind me of a used car salesman,funny how u failed to mention that u refused to send a tb to roe or dc performance,i guess they know nothing about vipers either!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back