X-Metal??

Status
Not open for further replies.

trstew

Reaction score
It appears X-Metal is no longer producing lowering/handling kits (or maybe anything, for that matter) - I had kind of decided on getting one of their kits before it became apparent that they're no longer around - am I wrong on this??

PM JTSVP Performance he is one of our vendors and will be here for a long time to come.(Great lowering kits)

FATJACK said:
PM JTSVP Performance he is one of our vendors and will be here for a long time to come.(Great lowering kits)

:dito:

If it's a QC, there's a member selling a brand new xmetal kit.

well if it breaks you wont be able to find replacement parts for it. thats one thing

Well if they were gr8 to company and produced an outstanding product to begin with, then nothing should break...
Has anyone had anything break b4? Is it something to be worried about if it already installed on your truck?

Thanks Mr. Obvious! Your insight is appreciated....no wonder you are up to 9444 posts, you provide such outstanding feedback to others and never state the GD obvious!

I have the X-Metal Lowering Kit. Love the stance. I have no complaints and nothing has ever broke. I do recommend using the factory Bilstein shocks and not the ones provided in the X-Metal kit. However if Stinker's kit was available at the time i purchased the X-Metal, I would of gone with Stinkers. His service is unmatched and provides quality goods.

TheMoparConnection said:
I have the X-Metal Lowering Kit. Love the stance. I have no complaints and nothing has ever broke. I do recommend using the factory Bilstein shocks and not the ones provided in the X-Metal kit. However if Stinker's kit was available at the time i purchased the X-Metal, I would of gone with Stinkers. His service is unmatched and provides quality goods.
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

TheMoparConnection said:

Now, here is a response worth reading...thank you. Now I know to make sure that I use the original Bilstein shocks, not the one provided by X-metal.. AMAZING FEEDBACK!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back