XenonDepot Super Sale! HID Kits, Automotive LED bulbs, & more. Save Big!

Hey Guys,

Just wanted to share these pictures with you of our Xtreme H11 5000K HID Conversion Kit installed in a 2010 Toyota Prius.

toyoprius.png

toyoprius2.png

Here are some pictures of a Putco LED Dome Light Kit installed in a 2011 Odyssey:

user308282_pic194_1305396309.jpg

user308282_pic195_1305396309.jpg

Have a nice weekend,

Steve

Hi everybody. All HID kits have shipped out! Tracking information will be available in your account on www.kbcarstuff.com and we will also be emailing you with a tracking number. Thank you for the continued support!

Hey Steve, I have a buddy of mine overseas (Norway) that is looking for a Xenon headlight kit for his 300C. The only thing is it's a diesel powered 300C (yeah). Would that be a problem?

Hey Bud,

No problem at all. Please have him confirm what fitment bulb his headlights use for the low beams as sometimes European vehicles use different headlight bulbs than North American models. Installing an HID kit on the 300c (North American models) requires the use of this component:

CANBUS Fix

Steve

Last edited:
Hey guys,

Hope you all had an awesome weekend! All orders from the weekend are being processed and will be shipping shortly. Don't forget that you can check the status of your order by logging into your www.kbcarstuff.com account.

Also, don’t forget to Like us on Facebook and enter for your chance to win $100! Spread the word to help us reach our goal of 250 likes so we can give a lucky facebook fan a $100 gift certificate.

We're almost at 250 facebook likes on our facebook page. Once we reach 250 likes we are going to pick a lucky winner and give him/her a $100 gift certificate to use in our store!

Enter for your chance to win $100! Spread the word to help us reach our goal so we can give a lucky facebook fan a $100 gift certificate. Use towards XenonDepot HID, WeatherTech, K&N, Putco, Lloyd Mats, Husky, and many other brands.

Hey Guys,

Thank you for your continued support! It's nice to see those "VTCOA" coupon codes being used!!

Please take a moment to fill out a survey about your shopping experience with KBcarstuff.com for your chance to win a $25 gift certificate from KBcarstuff.com

Thanks!

Fake German Made Philips HID Kits and Bulbs – BUYER BEWARE!

Hey guys,

Due to an increase in the amount of emails we have been getting from customers regarding supposed Philips HID kits I figured I would put together this little blog to help out:

http://hidkitsblog.com

Let me know if you have any questions.

Date de la commande:21/05/2011 N ° de commande: 18295 Frais de port à: Dominique Faltot

Articles commandés: Prix: Statut:
1 sur: 02-05 DODGE RAM TWIN HALO PROJECTEUR PHARES W / LED - CHROME
165,94 $ Traitement
1 sur: 02-06 Dodge Ram LED Tail Lights - Rouge
159,94 $ Traitement
1 sur: K & N série 57 Génération II Fuel Injection Kit Performance
331,40 $ Traitement
1 sur: K & N filtre à huile Recharger Squeeze service Care Kit
9,99 $ Traitement
as you do not answer my mails....Where is my order..????? thank you....

Hi everyone,

I hope everybody is enjoying their summer. Our Facebook Page is almost at 250 likes thanks to you guys :) Remember that once we get to 250 we will be giving away a $100 gift certificate so don't forget to like us on Facebook!

Have a happy 4th of July/Canada Day long weekend everyone!

I placed an order at 05/21/11 and I sent six mails with unanswered. Today, I have been refunded by Paypal. I pay you 30$ at 06/18/11 and you are not refund me. It is not correct from you. I am very dissapointed. Further to your unanswered, I have been lost one month. Instead of to ship my order, you have chosen to cancel and refund me. This behaviour is not serously from you. Thank you.

Hello,
All payments have been refunded. Unfortunately, due to nature of your order (international) our credit card company has advised us not to ship the products.

Due to recent fraudulent international orders we require identification when sending products overseas.

Steve

I am happy to announce that we have officially reached 250 likes on our KBcarstuff Facebook Page!!! :D

Thank you everybody for your support, as promised one lucky person will be the happy recipient of a $100 KBcarstuff Gift Certificate! It could be YOU!

Hope everybody enjoyed their long weekend. Thanks again for the continued support and have a great summer!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back