Votes: 44 60.3%
  • put em on the lawnmower

Votes: 29 39.7%

• Total voters

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Got these today, whatcha think yes , no?:D

I think it needs them, gives it a little ol school look, they are cnc'd , the pins are stainless.

Attachments

• 100_0263.jpg
    100_0263.jpg
    635.2 KB · Views: 8,576
  • 100_0264.jpg
    100_0264.jpg
    709 KB · Views: 3,121
Last edited:
Stinker said:
Got these today, whatcha think yes , no?:D

I think it needs them, gives it a little ol school look, they are cnc'd , the pins are stainless.
No pic. Tony?

Yeah Tony I was debating this not too long ago since I am planning something with the hood. I like how these look on the GT500, but on our trucks since the entire grill is attached to the hood and raises too we'd need long cables to go from the top of the hood to the top of the bumper.. So I am not too sure.. But it looks killer on the 8..

Now trhat I know what they are going on can I change my vote,to keep them.

Tony, Tony, Tony, what are you thinking??? The next thing you and Eddie both will be putting NEON on these fuggers.:( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Oh and Tony? Unless you are in next month and can't wait for the rest of us your time stamp needs a slight adjustment. Just FYI boo..

Now that I looked at them again I maintain my vote of keep 'em.. I would have done the same thing. If the 300 wasn't so tuxedo'ish I would have put pins on that as well..

Absolutely YES!

I say that if they are a functional mod, then they pass the sniff test. If they are just for bling--then lose 'em.

Oh, and BTW, when is the Challenger getting some turbos?:p Let's vote on that:) ...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back