yay or nay on hood pins poll

hood pins on the challenger

• keepem

Votes: 44 60.3%
  • put em on the lawnmower

Votes: 29 39.7%

• Total voters
tinygiants said:
I did. No answer. His answering machine has been off for several weeks now.

Tiny man I think you are the nicest , kindest, person on our forum bar none, and personally I will probably have joe tune my truck next spring..

and i do understand things come up , and running a shop single handed has its downfalls, and that he has done a ton of research with your Roe.

but bo........7 months?...............I probably ....well i did:D ........go pick mine up and get a dang gasket myself, only in my case it was turbo problems.

I jsut hope that it all works out for you in the end.

But now we did mention to double and triple whatever someone told ya:p

Now go put a bandaid on that thumb and make another call bro:D

Stinker said:
Tiny man I think you are the nicest , kindest, person on our forum bar none, and personally I will probably have joe tune my truck next spring..

and i do understand things come up , and running a shop single handed has its downfalls, and that he has done a ton of research with your Roe.

but bo........7 months?...............I probably ....well i did:D ........go pick mine up and get a dang gasket myself, only in my case it was turbo problems.

I jsut hope that it all works out for you in the end.

But now we did mention to double and triple whatever someone told ya:p

Now go put a bandaid on that thumb and make another call bro:D

I will keep calling. If I have no answer by next week, I will have a local stop by.

tinygiants said:
I will keep calling. If I have no answer by next week, I will have a local stop by.

Dale it will work out in the end brother:rock:

and you will have one of the sweetest looking rides on the forum, hell in the nation:rock:

and after its all said and done, and the last nutt is tighten, you will be like a little kid that jsut discovered sugar:p

Heck ! i am excited for ya bro!:D

can I drive?:marchmellow: :marchmellow:

Come on over. I will even put some beer in the garage fridge.

I am sure you are right. I have no doubts about Joes integrity or ability. My fear is in his business ability to stay solvent long enough to finish the job. And my selfish desire to get it down the track at least once this year. I want to see the numbers.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back