yay or nay on hood pins poll

hood pins on the challenger

• keepem

Votes: 44 60.3%
  • put em on the lawnmower

Votes: 29 39.7%

• Total voters
NightRunner385 said:
I say that if they are a functional mod, then they pass the sniff test. If they are just for bling--then lose 'em.

Oh, and BTW, when is the Challenger getting some turbos?:p Let's vote on that:) ...

the only plans for the challenger is a cat back , hi flos, maybe headers, a cai, and a tune:D

I got the 10 for a beast:p

BlackKnight said:
any concerns about the wire rubbing against the front of the hood?

the wire is plastic coated, but I will keep a check on em , ya can bet on that;)

the paint on this thing is absolutly flawless, and I def want to keep it that way:D

I am thinking on getting a machine shop to see if they can do a set comparable after panama, I jsut dont think many of you guys want to really drill a couple holes in your hoods:p

Stinker said:
the only plans for the challenger is a cat back , hi flos, maybe headers, a cai, and a tune:D

I got the 10 for a beast:p

Ha Ha, oh sure, that's what we all say... Then, before you know it you have a 1862 rwhp lawn mower.:rock:

Stinker said:
I am thinking on getting a machine shop to see if they can do a set comparable after panama, I jsut dont think many of you guys want to really drill a couple holes in your hoods:p
I am half a$$ed thinking about it. I like the ones that were linked to earlier in the thread at hoodpins.net But first I have to have an engine to keep the hood down for.

You want sheep, come to New Zealand we can fulfill ALL your needs. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

sheep-bike.jpg

Stinker said:
make the call my friend;) slam a hammer on ya thumb and make the call:D
I did. No answer. His answering machine has been off for several weeks now.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back