yeah right!!!!

Must not be a Member

I knew I made a good investment buying my truck.
That one is a '06 with 3500 miles. My '05 has 300 miles so....

I'll sell mine to any one here with $50,000!:)

Last edited:
that guy must not be a member my Drilling Rig i work on is less than 5 min away from that town.. plus i think i know where that house is... very ritzy part of country back there

He definitely needs to put down the crack pipe and think about the price on that one. He is only 20k or so too high...

You guys might think he is on crack but I think he has the right idea. If everyone sets their price of a working good to mint shape truck at a min of 35K or up then the trucks would not be going for under 20K. Maybe if he is lucky someone will buy it at that price but he is def dreaming in today's market.

Well, they say everything is bigger in Texas. Even the price tag.

Bill.

He's not selling that by himself. I guarentee a company got a hold of him while he was trying to sell it and told him he can get more than he's asking. In return they get a % of the sale. They used to bother me all the time when I was selling cars on autotrader. SCAMMERS

SrtBrad said:
You guys might think he is on crack but I think he has the right idea. If everyone sets their price of a working good to mint shape truck at a min of 35K or up then the trucks would not be going for under 20K. Maybe if he is lucky someone will buy it at that price but he is def dreaming in today's market.
:congrats: :congrats: One day, there will be more of us who feel like you do. There will be more demand than supply.

joemags54 said:
:congrats: :congrats: One day, there will be more of us who feel like you do. There will be more demand than supply.
I doubt that will happen until no one uses them as a dd or they have them paid off so a economic slow down will not have people firesaleing (<--?sp.) them:dontknow: :dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back