YELLOW FEVER FOR SALE 4100 miles

099 FEVER

Supporting Member
Reaction score
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Yellow Fever #099 4100 miles
06/12/2015
Always garaged, Never been in the rain.

Asking $40K negotiable. If your interested please send PM.

It’s time to look at selling. When I first started the mods my plans were to pull the stock engine and replace it with a fully prepped and forged unit. I had gone on a cruise vacation and returned sick. While in the hospital they found cancer and was treated for it. This changed my plans to fully build my truck. I decided under the circumstances the only path was to finish building as a show only vehicle and leave the engine stock. Now my health is causing problems and it’s time to sell. Truck is like new inside and out.

Murray Lichty Camp Verde, Arizona Phone: 623-979-9448 E-mail: [email protected]

List of Mods:
Paint – Custom painted pin stripe (only exterior modification)
Engine no internal engine modifications
Bassanni exhaust headers
High Temp plug wires with high temp plug sleeves
Valve covers powder coated by Justin
Intake manifold powder coated by Justin
B&M Shifter with Cherry steel handle, pistol grip with switch
Three gauge pillar with OEM SRT fuel pressure, nitrous and oil temp gauges
ROE Racing billet throttle body
ROE Racing VEC 3 Engine management computer with all software and extra cards
ROE Racing valve cover breather and billet catch can assembly
Intake manifold modified for nitrous port nozzles and pressure relief valves
Custom CNC billet solenoid manifold assembly
Nitrous direct intake port wet stage, 10 nozzles, nitrous and fuel solenoids, purge solenoid
Nitrous fogger throttle body wet stage, 4 nozzles, nitrous and fuel solenoids, purge solenoid
Three gallon fuel enrichment cell with bladder, foam and aluminum can
Aeromotive fuel pump, pressure regulator and filter for fuel enrichment system
Two 15lb nitrous bottles powder coated with electric openers and heaters
Nitrous control console with Dedenbear nitrous controller computer
Nitrous solenoid relay control module with rev and safety switches, purge control nozzles
Dual Optima batteries with dual charging system and safety shutoff switches
Caltrack traction bar system
Five point shoulder harnesses (driver & pass) with harness mounting bar behind seats
Dash mounted shift light

All OEM factory modified parts have original unmodified replacements to allow return to stock. Featherlite trailer included.

TRUCK 1.jpg

TRUCK 2.JPG

TRUCK 3.JPG

TRUCK 4.JPG

TRUCK 5.jpg

TRUCK 6.JPG

TRUCK 7.JPG

TRUCK 8.JPG

TRUCK 9.JPG

TRUCK 10.JPG

TRUCK 11.JPG

TRUCK 12.JPG

TRUCK 13.jpg

TRUCK 14.JPG

TRUCK 15.JPG

TRUCK 16.JPG

TRUCK 17.JPG

TRUCK 18.jpg

TRUCK 19.jpg

TRUCK 20.jpg

TRUCK 21.jpg

TRUCK 22.JPG

TRUCK 23.JPG

TRUCK 24.JPG

TRUCK 25.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I need a price listed with your ad. Thanks!

Murray, thanks for your time on the phone. You've got a fantastic truck. GLWS. Anyone that wants a mint, extremely low miles, SRT10, with many top of the line extras, including a nice aluminum trailer that specifically fits the truck, should definitely consider this truck.

Last edited:
You guys here in Arizona, here is your chance to get a very nice 10 & it's in our back yard. Camp Verde is easy to get to. It looks to be show & go ready.

Murray this is very sad news for us to hear. Maybe keeping the truck will keep you in good spirits. That may be your best medicine. Is there anything we can do collectively to convince you to keep the truck? If there is no other choice then I understand.

I've seen this SHOW truck in person and it's worth every asking penny I.M.O. It's severely under-priced. If this truck has to go then it should only go to someone who will really appreciate it and take pristine care of it.

Here's an old intro video of the first annual West Coast National GTG that includes Murray's truck!
http://www.streetfire.net/video/vtcoa-2008-west-coast-national-gtg-part1-feb-2008_191763.htm

Last edited:
Sorry to read of your health issuses, i kinda know what you mean, iv had a life long illness thats creeping up with its long time of having it issuses if you know what i mean, and by that my plans with my 73 dart with a 572 b1 headed all aluminum deal might be more than i can deal with, also karting, but if it comes down to it ill sell everything and buy a RC 10 to tinker with, wish you the best on your health and hope you can keep your truck.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back