YF #55

kyle's srt10

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yellow Fever #55

Took a road trip yesterday and picked this jewel up!:rock: This truck is pretty dang close to mint with 29k on the clock! It's the first yellow vehicle I've owned and it's for sure growing on me. However I'll trade for a nice CE if anyone wants a YF.:rofl:

BTW: this makes number 7 for me. I have a problem.:banghead:

I'll get more pics up in a few weeks once I get my adams products out and spend a few days on it!:burnout:

Last edited:
really nice your lucky to get to own so many, heck maybe if i sold off all my mopar stuff from the past years i could buy 1 or 2 more but then id miss my 1000 hp b1 572 in my 2400lb 73 dart and i still cant get use to it yet lol id like to have a rc 10

Thanks guys!!

BTW: It's number 65 not 55. Guess I should have had my glasses when I looked the first time.:D

Congrats Kyle! I need to step up my game, I've only had 3. :D

Get ready for some stunning pictures by the end of this week! I'll be spending about 3 days on detailing and polishing! So it's gonna look better than new:rock:

Get ready for some stunning pictures by the end of this week! I'll be spending about 3 days on detailing and polishing! So it's gonna look better than new:rock:

It may be 4 months later but I'll have some pics up this week.:eek:It's washed and in the garage awaiting my Adams 5 step process that I'll start in the morning!:rock:

I was wondering what happened. Would love to have a low mileage stock one to sit next to Zilla, beauty and the beast so to speak

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back