Zero Oilpressure :(

Yeah we have! The oil pump was crushed.. all the valves and crankshaft has made the jurney! So the engine is good solid! But i need a complete oilpump.. no one sell srt10 oilpumps in norway.. and people and companies cant find them unless they go to usa.. but id rather order it myself as companies charge twice as much just cus they need to order it themselves.. Its VERY expensive to even own a car in norway.. all cars cost twice as much as in usa cus of taxes and payments to the god damn state..

Yeah we have! The oil pump was crushed.. all the valves and crankshaft has made the jurney! So the engine is good solid! But i need a complete oilpump.. no one sell srt10 oilpumps in norway.. and people and companies cant find them unless they go to usa.. but id rather order it myself as companies charge twice as much just cus they need to order it themselves.. Its VERY expensive to even own a car in norway.. all cars cost twice as much as in usa cus of taxes and payments to the god damn state..

How did the oil pump get crushed? That's the first I've heard of such an issue. You didn't say what part of Norway you are in. Perhaps I could arrange to send it to you. I don't know if it's an item I can hand-carry myself. I know how expensive it is here so trying to get it the cheapest way possible is the best thing to do. I have been coming to Norway since 2008 and I still don't understand the need for so much taxes and fees imposed by the government here.

I also have some channels that I may be able to acquire the part for you. Let me know exactly what you need and I will do some searching and get a price.

Im not exactly sure wich part in the oilpump that broke.. if i remember right it was a gear tht stopped working therefor didnt pump oil through the system and made it dry..

I spoke to some mopar dude and he told me the exact part i need isnt up for order anymore and that dodge has retrieved those items back..
This is the item im looking for: Oil Pump Rotor Set 03-06 Viper & Ram SRT-10

I have everything else. But the mopar dude told me i need to order the whole front set since they dont sell that part seperat..
I live 2 hours from Bergen! About 5 hours from Stavanger i think
Small town called: Leikanger Sogn og FJordane

Okay! Thanks alot! I bought a brand new one from: Roe Racing in FL!

900$ with shipping so the price is very good if you ask me? or?

Hey guys! I need a fast answer as my mechanic thinks he has a issue!

Everything is mounted and the oil pressure is about 75psi (6bar) Is that alot for the srt engine or is it a good number? Im really unsure since my audi s2 has 80bar pressure and my friends toyota supra has 90psi.. the question is is it a "dangerous" value!

Thats normal operating psi in my truck. Not too high at all.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Okay thats what i said to him 2.. he just got worried that maybe an oil channel was blocked! But he test drived the car and everything went fine!

The strange thing is that the original oil pressure gauge dont show the oil pressure sinking? Isnt that strange? When its hot its supposed to sink.. i guess the gauge is fucked up! :D

Glad to hear it's going well with the Ten.
When cold the oil pressure on mine is 75 psi; when hot it's about 50 psi on idle.
When running it, you almost won't see a pressure difference between a cold and hot engine.
I would recommend an early oil and oil filter change just to be sure.

Finally! Great to hear you have the same pressure.. just wierd it wont drop? The original gauge is garbage!!

Finally! Great to hear you have the same pressure.. just wierd it wont drop? The original gauge is garbage!!

The original oil gauge on the pillar is known to fail.

I thought he meant the oil temperature gauge, my reading comprehension isn't too good this morning.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back