Meet up for panama

wesalbert said:
Whats the hang up with the truck?

having minor issues with braking and cooling got the cooling figured out jus waiting on new clamps will start working brakes again tomm for some reason nothing wants to work with this truck its always something hasnt been the same since i got her back:( im hoping to get every bug workd out of it this week and hopefully get down the road a lil more:D

05dodgesrt10 said:
having minor issues with braking and cooling got the cooling figured out jus waiting on new clamps will start working brakes again tomm for some reason nothing wants to work with this truck its always something hasnt been the same since i got her back:( im hoping to get every bug workd out of it this week and hopefully get down the road a lil more:D

I cant blame ya. I wouldn't want to take it on a loooonnnnnnnnngggggg drive right after getting it back together either.

wesalbert said:
I cant blame ya. I wouldn't want to take it on a loooonnnnnnnnngggggg drive right after getting it back together either.

yea the bad thing is i have everything ready to trailer it down i jus dont wanna play mecanic in panama if something would happen if i get it all worked out and get to do my drive sat to a wedding and all turns out well it will come down to panama but ill still prob head out late tues i dnt wanna hit rush hour in atlanta:)

good luck, chris... i'd really like to see it...

since we're on the subject:

i'll be meeting up with ron and big dave in greenville somewhere off 85...maybe exit 51 or so thursday morning around 10 am... which should put us in panama around 5pm...

if anyone is coming from farther north, or needs a break i'm about 20 mins. from the highway, or if anyone needs a place to crash if they're doing a two-dayer, our place is open...ask nelson:D

viperhauler said:
good luck, chris... i'd really like to see it...

since we're on the subject:

i'll be meeting up with ron and big dave in greenville somewhere off 85...maybe exit 51 or so thursday morning around 10 am... which should put us in panama around 5pm...

if anyone is coming from farther north, or needs a break i'm about 20 mins. from the highway, or if anyone needs a place to crash if they're doing a two-dayer, our place is open...ask nelson:D

thanks i really want to get it down there but i want to enjoy the g2g also and not have a fuc*ed up truck the whole week lol but were see hopefully this week my luck will change:D

05dodgesrt10 said:
thanks i really want to get it down there but i want to enjoy the g2g also and not have a fuc*ed up truck the whole week lol but were see hopefully this week my luck will change:D

It will sit in the parking lot most of the time anyway. :D Except for friday.
Bring it. :aetsch:

Anyone heading up from pensacola or fort walton beach area? Im lucky its only a little over a hour drive but it would be nice to roll in with another 10.

USAF-SRT said:
Anyone heading up from pensacola or fort walton beach area? Im lucky its only a little over a hour drive but it would be nice to roll in with another 10.
im coming from dothan area but i wont be on the 10 mine's still on jack stands:D

I can leave whenever I got the whole week off. So when where and what time am I meeting you nooga boy's?

BAD-RC said:
I can leave whenever I got the whole week off. So when where and what time am I meeting you nooga boy's?
Wednesday morning I hope. BUT I drive too slow and Mark hauls ass so you may wanna get w Mark and see when he is leaving.

BAD-RC said:

ill be goin threw ur area around 1-2 am wed morn as soon as jack gives a time ill know better eta's but might be able to meet up then go to nooga

We're driving the RV down, and will be hauling the banana on a carhauler. Leaving Western NC Tuesday night after work, then planning to stop somewhere south of Atlanta for the night in a Walmart parking lot. Will finish the drive Wednesday morning getting to PCB in afternoon.

Was thinking of towing the carhauler trailer empty to Emerald Coast dragway to be able to haul any broken truck back to Panama City Beach. Anyone know if there's already a plan in existence for the brokenhearted?

cyalata said:
ill be goin threw ur area around 1-2 am wed morn as soon as jack gives a time ill know better eta's but might be able to meet up then go to nooga
sounds good man.:rock: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back