Nov. 22 Track Day near Macon Ga.

SilvrSRT10 said:
If you've just put a new clutch in you don't want to beat on it too soon. I think they say 500 easy miles and I'm not sure if a road trip qualifies. I think you need some stop and go involved in the 500 miles. Someone who has been through it will chime in.
well 500 miles for me is about a week anyways...so if i can get it in by next weekend, it might be ok, no...yeah, somebody please tell me if i'm about to do something stupid

viperhauler said:
well 500 miles for me is about a week anyways...so if i can get it in by next weekend, it might be ok, no...yeah, somebody please tell me if i'm about to do something stupid
In that case you'll probably be alright. I only drive mine on weekends so it takes me months to put 500 miles on it. I just know the clutch needs to get seated before you go romping on it.

viperhauler said:

Make sure it is in town miles.....trip down the interstate wont do.....

Hey all I'm Scrambler1's brother. He told me there would be a bunch of ya'll coming but didn't expect to find a 91 page thread haha. Sounds like ya'll have it pretty much planned out. Last couple times we have done this we have had really good turnouts and always some pretty exciting cars to watch. Should be a few 8 second cars, some more 9's, but most will be 11.5+. Also have a good number of shops showing up including the one that finally got my brother's truck going (they built my Mustangs). Looking forward to meeting all ya'll and hope its another great event for us and ya'll.

YoungGun said:
Hey all I'm Scrambler1's brother. He told me there would be a bunch of ya'll coming but didn't expect to find a 91 page thread haha. Sounds like ya'll have it pretty much planned out. Last couple times we have done this we have had really good turnouts and always some pretty exciting cars to watch. Should be a few 8 second cars, some more 9's, but most will be 11.5+. Also have a good number of shops showing up including the one that finally got my brother's truck going (they built my Mustangs). Looking forward to meeting all ya'll and hope its another great event for us and ya'll.
you here again?

Hey Jeff, can't wait to meet Joes Brother, you know he is a hero around here, a real urban legend. He has promised to bring HOT women for all of us:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

YoungGun said:
Hey all I'm Scrambler1's brother. He told me there would be a bunch of ya'll coming but didn't expect to find a 91 page thread haha.

91 page thread? :dontknow: You're surprised? Hang around a while and you'll see that 91 pages (or over 900 posts) is actually a light load.

viperhauler said:
oh, yeah, if i can make it...a)am i gonna be an outcast cuz my truck's got some dents, and scratches from workin out of it...i mean...it's still gotta BOD...for real, tho, does anybody have (or can bring) a set of drag radials...i think slicks might be too stout??? i ain't tryin to break it, but i've been dyin to run it with a set of somethin stickier, but nobody around here has anything that'll fit...they're all for cars...and i'm beatin em up with "that" truck...haha...but seriously...think that might be a possibility...oh, and are "we" actually "invited"...just out of curiosity...i was on the website, and just didn't know
You're family from day 1, you don't even need a truck:D :D . Most of us drive our trucks like they were stolen, very few have garage queens-you'll fit in just fine.
If your truck is ready, I have a set of DR's I'll let you try out for a run or two.

See you there.

Venom Power said:
91 page thread? :dontknow: You're surprised? Hang around a while and you'll see that 91 pages (or over 900 posts) is actually a light load.
that is all pre-gtg. look what happens after the gtg. they explode with pics...:D

labontecsi said:
Most of us drive our trucks like they were stolen, very few have garage queens-you'll fit in just fine.

Some of us stole them to be garage queens..

my wife said if i have a queen in the garage she is going to kick me out ,,,,:p so jack sorry you cant sleep in my garage anymore;)

Ironhead said:
my wife said if i have a queen in the garage she is going to kick me out ,,,,:p so jack sorry you cant sleep in my garage anymore;)

You better hurry and get to building that dog house with a recliner and big flatscreen satellite TV James.

Ironhead said:

You mean you would choose her over me??? Remember I am PRO TRUCK!!:D :D :D :D :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back