Parting Out My Undamaged 2005 SRT-10!!! Everythings for Sale-Starting with the Engine

rreinicherr said:
I need front brake calipers if you still have them shipped to MI 49242.

Send me an E-Mail:
[email protected]

THANKS!
Roger

They're long gone.

I Have all the body panels, bed and most of the interior still.

davo19 said:
is the front bumper cover still available?

Its still available. $250. picked up. send me email address and ill send you pics, has some small damage to bottom edges from scraping.

Silverbullet08 said:
still waiting for how much the bezel is....

Not sure what to ask for that thing. Make me your best offer...

ok you said 05 but in your avitar its a 06. either way, how much for the nose pieces? ie fenders, all the inner fenders and supports, grille bumper supports? basically its the whole nose minus hood and bumper cover and headlights. also, entire bed im interested in.

(my ol lady wants me to put mine together. actually being quite the bitch about it)

Stanimal said:
ok you said 05 but in your avitar its a 06. either way, how much for the nose pieces? ie fenders, all the inner fenders and supports, grille bumper supports? basically its the whole nose minus hood and bumper cover and headlights. also, entire bed im interested in.

(my ol lady wants me to put mine together. actually being quite the bitch about it)

Your in NJ? How you going to get the stuff? I imagine shipping would cost a small fortune. If you have a suggestion, Im open to it and have all the parts except the grill.

my uncle drives tractor trailer cross country from newark past my house to la and all over ca. he can grab it on his way through. no shipping :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back