Question for ANYONE!!!! Please help!!!!

OK,

If you say so

VJ

I don't have the truck here, or I would run out and look. :( But, I don't remember anything like that between the motor and trans on my '05 QC. :dontknow: :confused:

I ready to pull my thining hair out on this one.

can ya look through the starter hole with a mirror & figure it out????

GADodgetech said:
I looked all over the tech website and couldnt find it. Can you tell what type of material it is made out of??
Thats why it doesn't make sense. It is bolted to the block at the top of the bellhousing. Its ears protrude up, out of the top, infront of the bellhousing where two bolts with star wrench heads bolt it to the block. But you cant remove the bolts because the bellhousing covers 10 percent of the head of the bolts

got any photos of that area??????

FASTFOOD said:
I have stumped one dodge dealer and Patricks help at Avondale! I do not know if it is on the RC's but on my QC where the motor meets the bellhousing of the trans there is an object that appears black in color that is between the motor and trans like a spacer or seal. It is held on with bolts visable at the crest of the bellhousing and with the bolts used to attach the trans to the motor. It does appear to be 2 peices because of the gap between the 2 bolts befor mentioned at the crest of the bellhousing. I know it is not a seal but what is it!!! I need to find one so I can mock up a mid plate for the dragster.I can not seperate the motor and trans right now as it has to stay together to finish adding 19 inches to the chassis.
A martian tracking device ? :dontknow: :p :D :dontknow:

ok picks are loading on photobucket, will post up soon!

:argh: :argh: :dontknow: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :dontknow: :mad: :mad: :dontknow:
IMG_0006.jpg

IMG_0004.jpg

IMG_0005.jpg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back